Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I assume he's referring to the mould brought on by condensation?

What are the council doing for it just out of curiosity? I was running a pilot on similar windows at my old work for a similar problem.

Not sure how they are fixing it, the housing inspector has to pop round first.

Not sure how they are fixing it, the housing inspector has to pop round first.

Best of luck with that. Can most say for certain they'll just tell you to open your window and allow circulation in, after cleaning it off with a wire brush.

Not an awful lot you can do bar replace the entire window or remedial works to add in additional (or first) vents and can guarantee it's not worth their hassle and costs. So chances are you're onto a blind alley that'll drag back and forth. Then again if it's East Lothian Council as opposed to Edinburgh, you might stand a chance.

I was hoping you lived in Kirkcaldy philpy. It's just I've been in the house im on about and it looks exactly like the pic you put up. I just wanted to know if me and you had shared the same oxygen

I was hoping you lived in Kirkcaldy philpy. It's just I've been in the house im on about and it looks exactly like the pic you put up. I just wanted to know if me and you had shared the same oxygen

That parking area and the houses surrounding it look exactly the same as a place about a mile away from here. Genuinely thought that's where he must have moved to, until I saw the 'East Lothian' bit.

Anyone else think they know where Philpy's lurking while his leg heals?

Maybe if you could think of changing it slightly so you are not so in everyones face, this isn't 2002 MSN messenger

X

Leave it be; I'm not sure if this forum allows flashing text :shutup