Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Office heating. I sit beside a radiator but every female in the place think it is their right to bang it up full bomb everytime I leave my desk, regardless of what the temperature is in here. I'm sitting sweating in a suit while they are all sitting about in summer gear.

I've even tried a compromise by leaving the heater on a medium level all day, every day, but with woman the correct heating temperature is always 'current heat setting + 1' or 'Max'.

Should I open all the windows?

Just wait till they hit menopause.

Office heating. I sit beside a radiator but every female in the place think it is their right to bang it up full bomb everytime I leave my desk, regardless of what the temperature is in here. I'm sitting sweating in a suit while they are all sitting about in summer gear.

I've even tried a compromise by leaving the heater on a medium level all day, every day, but with woman the correct heating temperature is always 'current heat setting + 1' or 'Max'.

Open all their pies and boot all the window.

This is a conversation I have on a daily basis with a woman at work-

Woman- "Do you think it's stuffy in here?"

Me- "Nah, I'm OK. It's cold in here actually."

Woman- "I find it stuffy. I'll open this window".

Less than 5 minutes later my nips could cut glass and she has put her fleece on. So I need to get up to close window.

Theres a car that was ditched on the A90 Northbound after Brechin but before Laurencekirk , it has now been there for a month and has been torched, would someone just get rid of the fucker already!

Police probably haven't attended yet.

Ive seen it,had a big police aware sign on it,id wondered when some fucker was going to move it

Theres a car that was ditched on the A90 Northbound after Brechin but before Laurencekirk , it has now been there for a month and has been torched, would someone just get rid of the fucker already!

Aye I saw that a few times coming from Dundee. 'Police Aware' - how about the fuckers do something then :lol:

Grounds for a boot in the pie for each of them imo.

The shagger is parked in my space again, really ripping my knitting now...

Put a bag of bird seed or breadcrumbs in your car. Scatter them on his every time you find him in your space.

He'll return to a thoroughly scraped/shat on car each time, courtesy of local pigeons and gulls.

I've sprained a muscle in my right bicep wanking lifting weights. It's nippy to fully extend my arm.

You can't sprain a muscle m8.

On a non-sarcastic note my uni football league started last Friday, been looking forward to it for a while as non-competitive fives gets a bit boring. Thought I'd play a game of fives on the Wednesday to get my touch back a bit and with the last action of the game tore my anterior talo-fibular ligament in my ankle. Can't play for a couple of months probably. Seething.

Used to, but nowadays very infrequently so it's likely as a result of being out of practice and pushing it a bit too far rather than just doing light work

Doubt it's an injury biceps seem to suffer more than most areas after being worked hard when they're not used to it.

Remember it all too well planning our wedding.

We actually invited a cousin of hers we didn't want too but to keep the peace we did.

Then 3 days before the wedding through the grapevine we hear she isn't coming.

Because we had invited her brood it meant 5 spaces opening up.

Given the 5 spaces were paid for we had to quickly upgrade some night guests.

That's an awkward conversation when people think you didn't want them but are now wanted to fill a space.

We are having everyone all day. Saves alot of grief.

Just getting to the stage where its all systems go with tagging on facebook for her side travelling. 3 days and I think panic setting in now