Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My wife said at half eight she was tired and was going to have an early night. Great, I thought, get to sit around and watch telly.

It's now quarter to midnight and she's sitting downstairs watching pish on the telly while I'm bored as f**k.

My wife said at half eight she was tired and was going to have an early night. Great, I thought, get to bash the bishop and watch Adele at the BBC.

It's now quarter to midnight and she's wanting bored. f**k!

Watching cbeebies with the wee man I was disgusted by the cards shown in the birthdays segment. All the home made cards made with time and care shoved up the back whilst the presenters fawning over pish crudely cut out of magazines and stuck on with gloy.

The same happened to me in 1979 on Glen Michael's Cartoon Cavalcade. Hope the c**t is being treated badly in a home if he's not already in hell.

Watching cbeebies with the wee man I was disgusted by the cards shown in the birthdays segment. All the home made cards made with time and care shoved up the back whilst the presenters fawning over pish crudely cut out of magazines and stuck on with gloy.

The same happened to me in 1979 on Glen Michael's Cartoon Cavalcade. Hope the c**t is being treated badly in a home if he's not already in hell.

I had a card made by my sisters on Glen Michael's cartoon cavalcade. He also presented me with a Christmas present at a local snooker club around that time for a kids Christmas event they had put on.

I had a card made by my sisters on Glen Michael's cartoon cavalcade. He also presented me with a Christmas present at a local snooker club around that time for a kids Christmas event they had put on.

^^^Groomed

People who think it's acceptable to fart all the way through a gig.

Once is fair enough but tonight it was a constant stream for 2 hours. Rage.

Was it a wind band?

ETA: apologies for that fucking awful attempt at humour there. Poor by even my own piss poor standards!

Edited by Redhead81

It's been a while, admittedly, but I always thought the overriding scent of the concert venue was colon, vomit, and stale armpit.

Unless you're used to Justin Bieber gigs, which I believe smell like...err...teen spirit :wacko:

Edit: you weren't at one of this bloke's gigs, were you?

mr-methane-posing.gif

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Can almost guarantee tennents in the plastic cups are to blame for this.