Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest XaaronPrimus
I'm surrounded by boxes! :lol: Getting to the toilet is like taking part in an army assault course! Not planning on moving house ever again.

Just hope you unpacked the bog roll :lol:

The lag on my World of Warcraft server everyday at peak time. Just glad it hasn't crashed today. (while I've been on it anyway)

Fix it Blizzard! :angry: :angry:

Guest XaaronPrimus
Give her a chance to pack it first! :P

Ah yes, for some reason thought that they were moving IN at the moment, rather than the OUT.

Make sure the previous owners havn't taken it, and the lightbulbs/fittings/radiator keys.

I just hate these nobbers that drive with their foglights on, all the time, when the nearest fog bank is in the North fuckin' Sea. It's not big and it's not clever. It doesn't make you a hard man/quine-it makes you look like the tit you undoubtedly are. STOP IT !

I feel much better now ^_^

Edited by BLADES MAN

I just hate these nobbers that drive with their foglights on, all the time, when the nearest fog bank is in the North fuckin' Sea. It's not big and it's not clever. It doesn't make you a hard man/quine-it makes you look like the tit you undoubtedly are. STOP IT !

I feel much better now ^_^

Replace fog lights with ANY lights when they are not needed. :angry:

The ice near my street on the way to wotk this morning. :angry:

Walking down the road and there's a massive puddle covering the whole road, and one side of the pavement. So methinks, I'll use the un-flooded side of the pavement. B) It's icy as fcuk, and cue me staggering about like Bambi. :angry:<_< Nearly losing footing, stumbling, reganing balance, stumbling and finally getting onto 'normal' pavement for the rest of the walk. <_<

The result = Limbs - Thankfully intact.

Dignity - Like a single paine of glass that's had a boulder launched though it. Shattered. <_<:angry::(

The ice near my street on the way to wotk this morning. :angry:

Walking down the road and there's a massive puddle covering the whole road, and one side of the pavement. So methinks, I'll use the un-flooded side of the pavement. B) It's icy as fcuk, and cue me staggering about like Bambi. :angry:<_< Nearly losing footing, stumbling, reganing balance, stumbling and finally getting onto 'normal' pavement for the rest of the walk. <_<

The result = Limbs - Thankfully intact.

Dignity - Like a single paine of glass that's had a boulder launched though it. Shattered. <_<:angry::(

I think everyone involved in the P&B game on Sunday should make an effort not to walk along icy paths from now on ;):P

Just bumping this post up, in the hope some good samaritan reading this thread can start a topic for it?

I'm unable to click 'reply' to quote someone, hense why to quote someone I have to copy and paste it into the reply box.

What can I do to allow me to click on 'reply' and quote someone, or to start a new topic.

Hopefully someone can start up a topic for this, as I am also unable to post new topics, since the new upgrade.

Help on this, and a new thread for replies would be appreciated.

:D B)

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

Guest thefamousphilosifer
Prelims start on Monday and I just found out I ain't getting study leave so am expected to be in class when I don't have an exam. :(:angry:

To be fair, study leave is a load of bullshit. Doesn't everyone just play football or have a lie in when they should have been at school anyway :unsure:

Good luck anyway ;)

Prelims start on Monday and I just found out I ain't getting study leave so am expected to be in class when I don't have an exam. :(:angry:

We were told that one year.

A few peoples parents wrote a letter to the school informing them that their child would not be attending school for the duration of his/her prelims and eventually, the school received so many letters they allowed official study leave.

Fair enough with third year exams, it's no great outrage to expect you to juggle classes and exams, but actual pre-lims are slightly more important and worrying for many pupils. There's no way you should be expected to attend school in between. It's not like you will learn anything anyway. So many pupils will be absent from class each day due to exams that there's no feasible way they can continue teaching the course, leaving so many having to catch up.

I'll be there in 10 days, haven't I mentioned!? :D

Really?

I hope the cheque from the Pru bounces! <_<

I am muttering swear words under my breath now. Everyone going to Barcelona but me. oawlrnglkrnewg;lnrglnq;lergnrtpp[tjk[qpqobma :angry: