Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I watched that Hitler drama/docu the other night but I don't know when it's continued. Can anyone help me oot?

I think its on at the same time next week, not 100% though.

random MP's that turn up at your college that piss you off <_<

I'm sure it wasn't a random MP. I'm sure it was selected before hand.

The mis-use of this word is one of my pet hates.

*Waits for someone to use the word 'randomly' in a poor attempt at a wind-up*

I'm sure it wasn't a random MP. I'm sure it was selected before hand.

The mis-use of this word is one of my pet hates.

*Waits for someone to use the word 'randomly' in a poor attempt at a wind-up*

probably, he was random to me though

It ,s all very well getting a bank holiday off,but im playing catch up all day today....

Thanks for that. There I was enjoying my extra day off and now you've reminded me of the 4 day's worth of crap I'll come into work to find on my desk tomorrow! :angry: Cheers Capy! <_<:rolleyes::P

it's sunny <_<

it was cold this morning so i decided to wear my baselayer or whatever it's called underneath my top and now because i'm wearing 3 layers i'm fuckin roasting

does it make sense now? probably doesnt

what the f**k kinda question's that?

When The Gray Ghost was still human and alive, he wore layers of clothes. When The Gray Ghost helped to lay a patio, The Gray Ghost prepared the ground by putting down a base layer of sand and gravel, hence the question.

Sitting here, relaxing and pontificating spiritual/religious matters with Swampy on another thread and this advert comes on TV in the background:

"Feeling the need to go to the loo due to your bladder more often? Aged over 40 and needing to wee more often than usual. Then you may have weak bladder problems. But don't worry, contact www.bladderproblems.com"

I am now sitting here unable to concentrate on anything but that nagging feeling that any minute now I'll need to get up for a pish! <_<:(

Thanks for that. There I was enjoying my extra day off and now you've reminded me of the 4 day's worth of crap I'll come into work to find on my desk tomorrow! :angry: Cheers Capy! <_<:rolleyes::P

Im luck if ive been on more than an 1 hour today,and i started at 07.30.

Are my bosses under the illusion that its all work work work..

Sitting here, relaxing and pontificating spiritual/religious matters with Swampy on another thread and this advert comes on TV in the background:

"Feeling the need to go to the loo due to your bladder more often? Aged over 40 and needing to wee more often than usual. Then you may have weak bladder problems. But don't worry, contact www.bladderproblems.com"

I am now sitting here unable to concentrate on anything but that nagging feeling that any minute now I'll need to get up for a pish! <_<:(

Well at least its not an ad for...well you know what i mean.. ;)