Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My lasting memory from the 5's last year was this big chubby guy backing his arse into my groin all the time. He kept doing it even after I had pushed him quite forcefully off of me until I changed tactics and asked him if he wanted a ride.

Didn't see him the rest of the day!

Yes you did honey :wub:

How come you're not in Walkabout this year, Andy?

I'm working tomorrow so today is the only time we can spend together as a family. If I'd went today the next time that I'd be seeing Carol would be next Saturday.

Would be great being there but family comes first.

You going to the golf day Dunc?

I'm working tomorrow so today is the only time we can spend together as a family. If I'd went today the next time that I'd be seeing Carol would be next Saturday.

Would be great being there but family comes first.

You going to the golf day Dunc?

Erm, depends when and where it is! I haven't looked at the thread since near the beginning.

Obviously you're quite right to stay at home. I thought you were away to the football, so I was wondering why you'd abandoned the bevvy!

Erm, depends when and where it is! I haven't looked at the thread since near the beginning.

Obviously you're quite right to stay at home. I thought you were away to the football, so I was wondering why you'd abandoned the bevvy!

My left knee has been giving me bother for weeks now and as a consequence, whilst trying to protect it I'm now getting bother with my left groin. I'm falling to bits.

As DhD stated above the golf day is on the 28th of August at Falkirk Tryst.

It was a bit of a shit night last night, was quite happy staying in Walkabout but the bouncers wern't happy with us!

I'm climbing the walls, hoping that my Mum will have the boy tonight, you really don't want to know the half of it.

Shouldn't of been drinking that shite pikey super lager!

Breaker? :lol:

I was on the double whiskys and everything in the Walkabout. Should of came along mate, I got in no bother so I dont see why you shouldn't of. Fair enough if you had other plans. Maybe meet you again sometime. :)

Breaker? :lol:

I was on the double whiskys and everything in the Walkabout. Should of came along mate, I got in no bother so I dont see why you shouldn't of. Fair enough if you had other plans. Maybe meet you again sometime. :)

Aye, looked fucking rotten! :lol: We were gonna chance it, but we didn't want to end up spending loads of money. Yeah, hopefully!