Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

somehow i think we have been part of an db62 and hsf joke and you have taken the bait big time,as has been said relax its only the interweb

Believe it or not, I thought it was a bit of a wind-up. Up until someone posted a conversation that they had been having with DB62 and he was saying how they had planned to meet up and have sex.

And, I've heard other things off the forum that kind of show that it is a bit more of a wind-up as far as he is concerned.

Believe it or not, I thought it was a bit of a wind-up. Up until someone posted a conversation that they had been having with DB62 and he was saying how they had planned to meet up and have sex.

And, I've heard other things off the forum that kind of show that it is a bit more of a wind-up as far as he is concerned.

na the msn conversation i seen had nothing like that in it!

she already stated she lives with her boyfriend and he posts/reads p@b so i think arranging extra cirreculum sex on here was keeping it secret from him,nope nothing more than a wind up

she already stated she lives with her boyfriend and he posts/reads p@b so i think arranging extra cirreculum sex on here was keeping it secret from him,nope nothing more than a wind up

DB62 obviously doesn't think it's a wind-up. Or he is merely pretending on going along with her wind-up, purely in the hope that she will hand him a sympathy shag or let him watch while she is at it with her man.

I don't really care either way. I've got Swine Flu and needed some entertainment in my dull, sexless life.

DB62 obviously doesn't think it's a wind-up. Or he is merely pretending on going along with her wind-up, purely in the hope that she will hand him a sympathy shag or let him watch while she is at it with her man.

I don't really care either way. I've got Swine Flu and needed some entertainment in my dull, sexless life.

i think at first he thought he was in with a shout then he found out he had no chance so they just played to the crowd so to speak!

mate in the weege has the same,flu that is, hasnt surfaced for a week and i spent all of saturday with him and feel fine up to now :)

Guest The Phoenix
i think at first he thought he was in with a shout then he found out he had no chance so they just played to the crowd so to speak!

mate in the weege has the same,flu that is, hasnt surfaced for a week and i spent all of saturday with him and feel fine up to now :)

7 day incubation period.

You'll have a snout and a curly tail when you wake up tomorrow. :(

We shared a glass... See if I end up with Swine Flu, baws will be booted.

Just a glass. You're lucky :(

She has also stated though that they have an OPEN relationship. You could see why he might think he was in with a chance don't you think.

My cold is really starting to piss me off. It was really getting to me on Wednesday night so I phoned NHS24 and they seemed to think that I have the same symtoms as the Swine Flu.

Felt really awful all day yesterday, then started to feel a bit better later last night, then woke up at 1am this morning and have been awake since.

I went for a swab today and I won't be getting the results till Sunday. I'd be very surprised if I had Flu, let alone Swine Flu, as I am able to lift my head off the pillow!

I am absolutely minging with the man flu as well, it's awful.

I am sipping water and pretending I'm fine so the wife won't look out the insurance forms.

But I think you're over-reacting to the HSF lassie. At the end of the day DB62 will be the one that gets embarrassed at all the arguing, and he does seem a nice bloke. Plus, he'll learn a lesson!

Remember how SaintSam was compared to how she is now. Night and day. Of course now she's mature and actually has something interesting to say she never posts. Harumph.