Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
And I see the cnut had the brassneck to already have '15' sewn into his jacket , before even playing (15 being the number of grand slam titles won) What a big heided p***k. :angry:

That would have been orchestrated by his sponsors and the jacket would never have seen the light of day had he lost.

He came onto court at the start of the match in a different top.

Anyway, I'd say someone with 15 Grand Slams in his pocket is pretty much entitled to be a wee bit big headed.

And I see the cnut had the brassneck to already have '15' sewn into his jacket , before even playing (15 being the number of grand slam titles won) What a big heided p***k. :angry:

It was right though.....

Guest The Phoenix
We're twinned with some French town apparently. They must have liked the name, either that or their town is a hole too.

To be fair, Cumbernauld is more of a concrete carbuncle on the landscape than a hole.

We're twinned with some French town apparently. They must have liked the name, either that or their town is a hole too.

Yeah, you can probably go there, drive around for half an hour and not find anything then drive back home.

(You know how some places have a real buzz to them, Cumbernauld is not one of them).

Edit: cannot spell then.

Edited by Granny Danger

To be fair, Cumbernauld is more of a concrete carbuncle on the landscape than a hole.

Still pretty shit.

Yeah, you can probably go there, drive around for half an hour and not find anything then drive back home.

(You know how some places have a real buzz to them, Cumbernauld is not one of them).

Edit: cannot spell then.

Once you've knackered the suspension in your car from all the speed bumps, aye

Guest The Phoenix
It's called Bron. No idea where it is.

*awaits France reply*

6 miles East of Lyon.

Bron was spared much of the damage caused by the riots in many of France's suburbs in the 1990s, such as in Venissieux and Villeurbanne.

Unlike Cumbernauld. :lol:

I'm one of the few people on here who knows exactly where Ouagadougou is! :)

I've sent a couple of people back there! :ph34r:

Me too, it was the first question I was ever asked in high school. True story.