Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Look, it's very simple - there's a box marked 'Canadian', a box marked 'American' and another box marked 'Others' for the Landing Cards. So how come the weekend's batch of Canadian cards has a bunch of USA and some Australians in in it?! :angry: More sorting out to do than should be necessary! <_<

It's Keithgy! He must be sat on his phone. That's five times now he has phoned me. What a balloon.

You'll be in the same boat as me, I'm first alphabetically in a few folk's phone books so get accidental calls / texts reasonably often.

Lie in? What's that?

My nag. My phone just started ringing and as I went to pull it out of my pocket, I dropped it on the floor, meaning the battery fell out and it obviously turned off. I don't know who was trying to phone me. :(

Can't be that important though if they haven't tried the house phone or at least try ringing again.

Tell me about it, his phone went off at 5.20am as he forgot to take his work day alarm off.

Never mind, works busy so the day is passing quickly.

You'll be in the same boat as me, I'm first alphabetically in a few folk's phone books so get accidental calls / texts reasonably often.

I imagine then that you, too, are woken in the early hours by some drunkard who can't work out how to use their phone properly.

I'm not looking at dave258 just now, but if he was in the room, I would be.

I get round that by having the wife in as Ayrgirl, but in order to be alphabetically top I have to add an extra 'A', so it's Aayrgirl.

This means any mistaken phone calls are made to inconvenience her, and not someone whose opinions matter to me.

I get round that by having the wife in as Ayrgirl, but in order to be alphabetically top I have to add an extra 'A', so it's Aayrgirl.

This means any mistaken phone calls are made to inconvenience her, and not someone whose opinions matter to me.

How your wife doesn't kick you in the bollocks more often remains a constant mystery to me :lol:

I've no money to do anything good. This gets on my nerves.

Got about £30 until I get paid on 15th so that's just enough to get to work and back and maybe a packet of rolling baccy. Got two gigs to play this weekend as well so hopefully at the first one they'll give us free beer as well as paying us else i'll be drinking water all night. Should be able to drink at the second one but that's on the Sunday so wouldn't be having much due to working the next day.

Edited by Nick_BCFC