Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You linked me to Metallica! This makes me a sad panda. :(

The only Metallica song I like is that one on Guitar Hero 3. You know that one that goes "Oh, my breakfast I wish for tea".

I linked you to Metallica. Toma loves Metallica.

You referred me to Guitar Hero. Toma hates guitar hero.

I linked you to Metallica. Toma loves Metallica.

You referred me to Guitar Hero. Toma hates guitar hero.

Don't fucking start talking in third person! :angry:

I hate when you get a tad peckish a couple of hours after dinner then when you go to find something to eat you realise you have to make something :angry: that really annoys the hell out of me

Still can't believe how many people are posting on the SPL forum. f**k all is happening. Roll on the start of the season.

Roll and the start of the new season. Have you not been following the last few pages of the thread..

Yesterday I had to rush my partner to hospital as he was having pretty horrible reactions to chemotherapy drugs. I sat him down in the waiting room and discovered I'd left his list of medication in the car. I ran back out after having been gone for 3mins and found my car had been broken into and my wallet and satnav stolen.

What a piece of work the theif must be. Wait in a hospital car park until someone pulls in with a person who looks like they might be in the hospital for a while then breaks in when they leave the car. :angry: Normally I'm very good at hiding things like wallets and satnav holders but I just wasn't thinking.

Thankfully my cards were cancelled double quick and there wasn't much money in the wallet. More importantly we got some tablets to take away for my lad and the side effects have died down now so he's much better. Hopefully we'll get a decent nights sleep tonight which will be the first since last Tuesday.

Yesterday I had to rush my partner to hospital as he was having pretty horrible reactions to chemotherapy drugs. I sat him down in the waiting room and discovered I'd left his list of medication in the car. I ran back out after having been gone for 3mins and found my car had been broken into and my wallet and satnav stolen.

What a piece of work the theif must be. Wait in a hospital car park until someone pulls in with a person who looks like they might be in the hospital for a while then breaks in when they leave the car. :angry: Normally I'm very good at hiding things like wallets and satnav holders but I just wasn't thinking.

Thankfully my cards were cancelled double quick and there wasn't much money in the wallet. More importantly we got some tablets to take away for my lad and the side effects have died down now so he's much better. Hopefully we'll get a decent nights sleep tonight which will be the first since last Tuesday.

That's out of order. I'd be pretty miffed if I were you. Was there much money in the wallet?

WTF is going on with Hammond's hair?

We reckon he's gradually turning into James May. Oh, and "roll on sausage" is ridiculous. I just call it sausage roll. There is no confusion because most places sell one or the other, and on the rare occasion when both are available, I'd just order something else.

Fucking hell, that's awful. :(

Nightmare

What hospital?

Fuxake that's a horrible thing to happen. :angry: What a bunch of shites! <_<:( Were the Polis of any help?! :unsure: