Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That's out of order. I'd be pretty miffed if I were you. Was there much money in the wallet?

There was £20 and some change I think, the police took DNA tapings and the serial no of my satnav so if it turns up for sale in a shop they'll know to keep hold of it.

Only had the car for 2 weeks but the glass isnt going to cost as much as I thought it would to fix.

Overall though I'd still have prefered not to have had to have the glass fixed, buy a new satnav and cancel my debit and credit card. At least the credit card hadn't been used but I couldn't check the debit card last night. It's a fair wee walk into town from the hospital so hopefully they didnt get a chance to try it.

Falkirk Royal Infirmary just in front of the out-patients door.

They have a good CCTV system there make sure the police get the tapes,Saying that we got broken into 4 years ago and Falkirk police had CCTV of the person when they tried to use my wifes credit card but they said it was not good enough quality <_<

They have a good CCTV system there make sure the police get the tapes,Saying that we got broken into 4 years ago and Falkirk police had CCTV of the person when they tried to use my wifes credit card but they said it was not good enough quality <_<

There is no cameras in that car park according the to plod, I think they went back up today to have a look and see if the thief had taken anything and thrown the wallet away. Feck the credit cads my Runrig fan club membership card was in there too. :(

Edited by Ceratogyrus

There is no cameras in that car park according the to plod, I think they went back up today to have a look and see if the thief had taken anything and thrown the wallet away. Feck the credit cads my Runrig fan club membership card was in there too. :(

That all sounds as harsh as hell, really unfortunate. But on the good side, your Runrig fan club membership card was in there too, so its not all bad!

Yesterday I had to rush my partner to hospital as he was having pretty horrible reactions to chemotherapy drugs. I sat him down in the waiting room and discovered I'd left his list of medication in the car. I ran back out after having been gone for 3mins and found my car had been broken into and my wallet and satnav stolen.

What a piece of work the theif must be. Wait in a hospital car park until someone pulls in with a person who looks like they might be in the hospital for a while then breaks in when they leave the car. :angry: Normally I'm very good at hiding things like wallets and satnav holders but I just wasn't thinking.

Thankfully my cards were cancelled double quick and there wasn't much money in the wallet. More importantly we got some tablets to take away for my lad and the side effects have died down now so he's much better. Hopefully we'll get a decent nights sleep tonight which will be the first since last Tuesday.

Sincerely hope your partner is okay.

I've got a job interview in Glasgow tomorrow, but my heart's not in it at all.

The place is just off the George Square turnoff on the Motorway, at the Port Dundas area. Aye, nice and convienient for the car, but fúck travelling down the A80 every morning to get to work, especially in its present roadworked up to the eyeballs state.

Which leaves the train, which'll involve a journey from my house to the train station, then the train to Queen St, and an annoying hike up the road, then in reverse at night. I could see myself getting sick of that after a week.

On top of that, the job entails working Saturdays from 9-1, so I'll be fine for home games, but the good away trips are out.

The money's also pretty shite.

Appealing stuff, eh? :lol:

The place is just off the George Square turnoff on the Motorway, at the Port Dundas area. Aye, nice and convienient for the car, but fúck travelling down the A80 every morning to get to work, especially in its present roadworked up to the eyeballs state.

Which leaves the train, which'll involve a journey from my house to the train station, then the train to Queen St, and an annoying hike up the road, then in reverse at night. I could see myself getting sick of that after a week.

On top of that, the job entails working Saturdays from 9-1, so I'll be fine for home games, but the good away trips are out.

The A80 is not to bad these days,I travel it every morning and even with the 40mph limit it is workable.

Um...... good luck?

Guest The Phoenix
The A80 is not to bad these days,I travel it every morning and even with the 40mph limit it is workable.

I believe you are missing Stewarty's point, Keith - HE NO WANT JOB!!!!