Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Who else do you have.

Just favorites really. Nothing serious, just something to make the night more interesting.

Bilbao, Hamburg, Bucharest, Roma and PSV. I have the same and the mob Aberdeen are playing on a different one.

Hamburg up 2-0, Roma 1-0 down, PSV 0-0, and Bilbao is kicking off any minute now.

My son managed to swallow a ball bearing today. So that meant a trip to A&E and a check over. Thankfully they could use a metal detector instead of X-ray and although it was lodged in his oesophagus initially, it had passed into his stomach during the doctors check. Nature should now take its course... :lol:

What was he doing?

Someone bought him some sort of magnetic building set. Not magnetix, some knock off version. f**k knows why he put one in his mouth, but he did. Could have been bad if the thing had got stuck there, which it looked like doing. He was in a bit of pain with it so had to take him up the road and get it looked at.

Fucking hell. Could have been a nasty one. Should be fine in a day or so though.... ;)

My mate has a metal detector. It has been borrowed for the occasion :P Not to sift through the ordure. Just to make sure it came through him. If it doesn't appear in a few days he's to go back up to see where it got stuck.

It could have been bad though right enough. It was a worry at the time anyway.

Aye, very good. Gloryhunting shiitebag.

:lol:

He's picked the wrong team if he's looking for glory :lol:

:lol::lol:

Deluded gloryhunting shiitebag?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm in tears of laughter here! :lol::lol:

Roll on Saturday and watching a proper team versus the Jags! ;)

Tries to consider going to bed without thoughts of a manically enraged McB with a six inch hypodermic in her hand troubling his sweet dreams :(

I'm so fucking hungover I honestly want to jump out of my window. I think I might still be drunk actually.

I also cried twice last night which was quite lame.

No shame in that, mate. Bring out your feminine side.........the birds love it! ;)

My son managed to swallow a ball bearing today. So that meant a trip to A&E and a check over. Thankfully they could use a metal detector instead of X-ray and although it was lodged in his oesophagus initially, it had passed into his stomach during the doctors check. Nature should now take its course... :lol:

I swallowed a marble when I was about 6 or 7. I had a terrible habit of putting marbles and coins in my mouth until I near choked on a penny once. I don't do it anymore, so I'm sure he'll grow out of it soon enough!

I swallowed a marble when I was about 6 or 7. I had a terrible habit of putting marbles and coins in my mouth until I near choked on a penny once. I don't do it anymore, so I'm sure he'll grow out of it soon enough!

Aye he's not long turned five so hpefully he got a big enough fright not to do it again!

Stupid boy. <_<