Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye, hilarity ensued right enough :huh:

I'm hoping it's just close-season insanity, but if yon nonsense continues you're getting put on ignore. Abuse from skunks is understandable, but plastic skunks? Fuxake. Never did I think I'd see someone stoop so low.

I work with a Morton supporter. She's sound, if a little deranged. Stays in Cartsdyke! :rolleyes:

I have had many a good time with the Morton boys and girls in the Norseman. Happy days! :)

I have no axe to grind with the Morton posse - they're good guys.

Last time we met outside the Last Post in Paisley you were with some Buddies (Codfish in particular) on the way to the annual St. Mirren v Morton gore-fest of the Renfrewshire Cup. Remember? ;)

Following my divorce I opted to return to stay in Paisley and I've strengthed my ties with Frank Booth, a St. Mirren fan who's given me the opportunity of seeing the Black and White play in cup games and pre-season friendlies, which I've enjoyed.

I am still, however, Berwick through and through! B)

And finally - you are about a foot and a half taller than me and could eat me for breakfast. There is no way I'd intentionally annoy you. 'Twas all in jest, young lady! :)

Ignore me if you wish, I'll still be here! :D

I work with a Morton supporter. She's sound, if a little deranged. Stays in Cartsdyke! :rolleyes:

I have had many a good time with the Morton boys and girls in the Norseman. Happy days! :)

I have no axe to grind with the Morton posse - they're good guys.

Last time we met outside the Last Post in Paisley you were with some Buddies (Codfish in particular) on the way to the annual St. Mirren v Morton gore-fest of the Renfrewshire Cup. Remember? ;)

Following my divorce I opted to return to stay in Paisley and I've strengthed my ties with Frank Booth, a St. Mirren fan who's given me the opportunity of seeing the Black and White play in cup games and pre-season friendlies, which I've enjoyed.

I am still, however, Berwick through and through! B)

And finally - you are about a foot and a half taller than me and could eat me for breakfast. There is no way I'd intentionally annoy you. 'Twas all in jest, young lady! :)

Ignore me if you wish, I'll still be here! :D

A skunk and a dumbarton fan, for what it's worth. I don't like getting outnumbered. And it's not a gore-fest. It's a game of fitba, with a diddy cup awarded at the end.

I'm sure you're a really sound bloke but sometimes the stuff you type doesn't necessarily come across in the way you mean it to given the lack of tone of voice and that. Maybe something for you to consider :)

Edited by McB

A skunk and a dumbarton fan, for what it's worth. I don't like getting outnumbered. And it's not a gore-fest. It's a game of fitba, with a diddy cup awarded at the end.

I'm sure you're a really sound bloke but sometimes the stuff you type doesn't necessarily come across in the way you mean it to given the lack of tone of voice and that. Maybe something for you to consider :)

I didn't realise you were a wifie.

I always thought you were a bloke. fuxxake. :lol:

Mates that you always have to look out for.

We have a mate some.. (Jeffro, Neilly etc.) may know him as the 'Frog Prince'. Anyway he's always getting himself in trouble at Weekends and he's currently waiting to hear back about a court date for some stupid thing he done a few months ago. He got a letter through today from the Lawyer or Court or something which he thought was from another incident about 6 months ago which he assumed was a letter telling him he had recieved injury money from the incident. He didn't even bother reading it until a mate of mine read it tonight when we were round telling him that if he didn't pay a fine set to him within 28 days he would be in Court and facing a sentence.

If he didn't aknowledge this letter, which he wouldn't have, then he could have got himself in some serious trouble but due to my mate noticing it he is now getting away with only having to pay a fine. It's not the only time he's been bailed out of sticky situations either and he's constantly getting away with shit.

It annoys me that he doesn't give a f**k about what happens to him and we always have to try and help him out to stop him going tits up.

End Of Rant.

I really do not know where to start.

Pension money that I'm cashing in is taking an age to arrive in my account.And i cant pay for my car till it is paid in.

Letter for jury service.

Had to run for the bus in George St this morning.I am not fit...

And a bit of a hangover.and oh im on my own for the next fortnight as my colleague is on holiday, also on call for the next two weeks.. :angry::(

Apart from that im fine..

Pension money that I'm cashing in is taking an age to arrive in my account.And i cant pay for my car till it is paid in.

Letter for jury service.

And a bit of a hangover.and oh im on my own for the next fortnight as my colleague is on holiday, also on call for the next two weeks.. :angry::(

Aye but all the rest of us are depressed now. :(

Letter for jury service.

Morning, Capy! :) *waves*

Aye but all the rest of us are depressed now. :(

:lol::lol: ......................oh........... :(

Edited by Kilt

My son managed to swallow a ball bearing today. So that meant a trip to A&E and a check over. Thankfully they could use a metal detector instead of X-ray and although it was lodged in his oesophagus initially, it had passed into his stomach during the doctors check. Nature should now take its course... :lol:

As long as he doesn't fart whilst bending over, he could end up shooting someone..

Had to clean a machine at work today that hasent been cleaned in 5 years, I was baw deep in 5 year old coolent and metal cuttings which had turned to mush. I have had a shower and Im still stinking of it :(