Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've just put a couple of folk here on ignore, and it slightly annoys me that I'm getting old and haven't got the patience to just not bother with them. Pah.

Makes the scrolling through a bit quicker though, eh?

I've just put a couple of folk here on ignore, and it slightly annoys me that I'm getting old and haven't got the patience to just not bother with them. Pah.

Just the one for me, but yeah, I know what you mean.

Vectron was the last straw really.

Must be the evening for it. But why do you have to go to their profiles to set them to ignore!

You don't!

Go to 'my controls' and look down the lists on the left, you'll come to 'manage ignored users'. Go there and type in the name of the user and that's you done. :D

(Monster @ Jul 30 2009, 23:40) post_snapback.gifYou have chosen to ignore all posts from: Monster.

· View this post

· Un-ignore Monster

What did he say?!

:lol::lol: That's quality, Rowan.......

......Rowan?.....hello......hello........ :(

Do you know how difficult it is to be a jakie? By Vectrons dark shroud, I've been texting around my mates because I quite fancy going out and getting mullered, and nobody is drinking! For the love of Vectron, why do all my friends all want to do grown up stuff like "catching up" and "chatting"? By Vectrons lunatic fringe, what happened to going out on a drinking binge?

:lol:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm in tears of laughter here! :lol::lol:

Roll on Saturday and watching a proper team versus the Jags! ;)

Tries to consider going to bed without thoughts of a manically enraged McB with a six inch hypodermic in her hand troubling his sweet dreams :(

Aye, hilarity ensued right enough :huh:

I'm hoping it's just close-season insanity, but if yon nonsense continues you're getting put on ignore. Abuse from skunks is understandable, but plastic skunks? Fuxake. Never did I think I'd see someone stoop so low.

Do you know how difficult it is to be a jakie? By Vectrons dark shroud, I've been texting around my mates because I quite fancy going out and getting mullered, and nobody is drinking! For the love of Vectron, why do all my friends all want to do grown up stuff like "catching up" and "chatting"? By Vectrons lunatic fringe, what happened to going out on a drinking binge?

I have highlighted a possible reason. However in seriousness, I know what you mean, mine have all gone to the 4 winds (Japan, Chicago, Brisbane, Aberdeen) or have babies -i don't know if Rowan's mentioned that :P . Its like organising a conference!

I have highlighted a possible reason. However in seriousness, I know what you mean, mine have all gone to the 4 winds (Japan, Chicago, Brisbane, Aberdeen) or have babies -i don't know if Rowan's mentioned that :P . Its like organising a conference!

Aye, leaving Vectron aside for a moment, thats exactly what its like for me. Mates of mine are in Canada, NI, Dundee, and even those who stay in Stirling are skint or away working this weekend. It wouldn't be so bad, I'd just go for a wee drive to see one of them, but I really fancy getting properly drunk this weekend! How can being a drunkard be so tough to organise?

Aye, leaving Vectron aside for a moment, thats exactly what its like for me. Mates of mine are in Canada, NI, Dundee, and even those who stay in Stirling are skint or away working this weekend. It wouldn't be so bad, I'd just go for a wee drive to see one of them, but I really fancy getting properly drunk this weekend! How can being a drunkard be so tough to organise?

oh well, some of mine are coming back from ireland and france this weekend for a bit so it might be fun for a couple of days. :D