Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

By Vectron, I didn't even know it was physically possible for a human to go that fast! :o

Like Frankie Boyle said " It took me 10 seconds to watch him do that"

He is remarkably quick.

it was and he never even posed for photos before he finished this time :lol:

he did not, but he did look to his sides quite a lot and ease up in the last 10 metres. Half expect him to notice no one there and turn and jog backward -still win of course. :lol:

tbh 2d tv could do a brilliant schumacher esque cartoon of bolt. perhaps him winning by floating or on crutches and doing laps of the track before tyson et al get half way.

edit: pttgoyn, AGM's and people who try and hijack them <_< and then arn't happy when their motion is defeated. and whine about democracy all through the other 3 hrs of meeting.

Edited by theentomologist

You'll manage. Sometimes is easier to get into your OWN routine.

I second that, Ruairidh and I can be up and out for 7.55am the days I start at 8.30am and need to drop him at nursery, add daddy into the mix and it becomes utter chaos.

I remember being utterly petrified the day mum left and Al was due to work, but you soon find your days slot into place :)

Everyone is getting it but me :'(
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat.

Room in said boat for me? <_<

I return to Stirling in 4 weeks along with plenty of fresh meat and I quite fancy my chances, just biding my time at this moment in time.

You bad :P

Anyway I don't believe as in the pregnancy thread he said he was too scared to have the sex ;)

I don't blame him. I'm too scared to have sex at the moment.

That's not what is stopping me though. The main issue is finding someone who will let me do things to them.

Then the fear comes into play.