Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm not a fan of internet bullying, but this guy seriously is a waste of a human being. Even with no spam filter, why would you sit and make 1000 posts in one day? Seriously, that is fucking sad.

I wonder when people will realise that having a high post count doesn't stop you from being a shit poster.

Oh dear, I did a few posts in that thread over the year I was a platinum member, mainly out of boredom but it can't have been more than 100 overall. I have realised that nodbody actually cares about a post count, myself included, and caring about it makes you a very sad individual!

This is all a bit unfair. Fair enough if you don't enjoy his posts, but at least wait until he's around to defend himself.

He's online now. :huh:

Edit: apologies, he doesn't seem to be now, but he was not long ago.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

My (What's The Story) Morning Glory? doesn't fucking work anymore. :angry: Fucking scratched CDs. :angry::angry::angry:

Rage.

I thought they were supposed to be indistrutable... My new Green Day CD needs replaced already.

I love you all too. :rolleyes:

Now, I'm not having a pop at you, but seriously, how is it even possible to make that many posts in one day? How long did that take you? I'm sure there was much better things you could have been doing.

Have you tried wanking?