Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Incompetent Geordies that work for my company :angry:

Thats another trip down there tomorrow to sort out a fcuk up.

A Manager on £40K / year is now not allowed to contact the customers because he keeps fecking up, so daft lad here has to get up early tomorrow morning and go to Newcastle AGAIN to sort it out.

I feel a salary review coming on.

p&b geeks who just sit and wait to slag somebody off just because they think

it big and clever,if they had any balls at all they would message the person

and get it sorted out..but you just know they won't.

Done <_<

:lol: :lol:

Aswell as saving the government millions of pounds a year in giving these old c***s money (this money could go on saving the environment and stopping the pollution) compulsary euthanasia would also mean that we wouldn't have to put up with these waste of space people!

C'mon folks, compulsary euthanasia for over 70s is the solution :)

But I'd be out of a job!

I've just been to the bank to pay a cheque in.

I thought I'd be in and out quickly as there was nobody in the queue ahead of me and only one person at the window.

I was wrong. <_<

The cashier told the coffin dodging blue rinse cadaver EIGHT TIMES (I was counting) to take the form for opening the account home with her and fill it in, yet still the auld fleabag kept on murmuring about the blitz or sausages and liver casserole or whatever

For a full fifteen minutes I stood there as the bank began to fill, trying not to say something as this denizen of Gods waiting room wittered on about interest rates and cashcards and access to her funds.

Eventually the withered goat decided to turn around and uttered a cry of 'Oh, Goodness me!' as she saw nine people waiting in line, trying to scrape the last micron of their will to live back up from their shoes.

Finally, she sat down, but no sooner had the cashier served me, the auld wrinkle was back up in full dismal smell-of-pish witter mode!

Why can't these people just die? :angry::angry:

What exactly is the point of being alive if all you do is smell bad, talk pish and hold up other people in their daily lives?

:angry:

You are excelling in humour these days. Keep up the good work. You're funny - I like you. :D

Sorry about the delay in replying, I was finishing off the smarties that I swapped for some Pokemon cards.

I'm playing the dutiful husband on this one and agreeing with the wife here - I just can't take much in life seriously. :(

A mate of mine has been involved in a car accident on the way to work :(

Luckily, both him and the person driving the other car are both okay - just going to be a nightmare for him to sort out insurance-wise etc..