Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I know but usually most folk do.

I cant remember when I got it, I just remember it not be nice.

I developed chicken pox aged 23. It was feckin brutal. The worst sore throat you can imagine, shivering with the cold but sweating buckets, throbbing headache and blisters all over my body except for the palms of my hands and soles of my feet. I even had blisters in my mouth. Then after three or four days agony, the blisters turn into oval shaped scabs making you look like a poor man's extra from a zombie horror film. They're really itchy as well but scratch them and when they heal you're left with a 'dent' in your skin. I still have one in the middle of my forehead and I was ill with it 26 years ago! <_<

Whatever it is she's got, I hope it's just the cold. I wouldn't wish the chicken on anyone, let alone HSF. :(

I developed chicken pox aged 23. It was feckin brutal. The worst sore throat you can imagine, shivering with the cold but sweating buckets, throbbing headache and blisters all over my body except for the palms of my hands and soles of my feet. I even had blisters in my mouth. Then after three or four days agony, the blisters turn into oval shaped scabs making you look like a poor man's extra from a zombie horror film. They're really itchy as well but scratch them and when they heal you're left with a 'dent' in your skin. I still have one in the middle of my forehead and I was ill with it 26 years ago! <_<

Whatever it is she's got, I hope it's just the cold. I wouldn't wish the chicken on anyone, let alone HSF. :(

Relax dude, it's probably just leprosy.

Relax dude, it's probably just leprosy.

:lol: You bad man!

I have the sore throat and quite a few itchy spots on my legs... hopefully I've just taken an allergic reaction to some kind of insect!

It's not an allergic reaction to tattoo's is it?! :huh:

My original suspicions turned out to be horse shite if anyone's interested, go me.

My PTTGOMN is that I went out to the cinema to see a film which I thought was funny as f**k, and when I went on imdb to see what people thought they all said it complete pish, damn them all.

Just be happy with your own impressions and that's your problem solved.

Or do you need the approval of others?

Thread looks very familiar. ;)

Recent events suggest Rangers could be playing Glasgow derbies against Queens Park in the 2nd division if rules are correctly implemented. :D

Oh I'm not sure now.

What do you think?

Very good bit of deflection from the point there.

There isn't really a valid point in the first place.

I didn't watch the film, read people's reviews and then think to myself "hang about, maybe they were right and the film was in fact shite"? I was saying it was a PTTGOMN because I reckon the film deserves more credit (ok the plot was shite but that's clearly just there for the funny as f**k jokes). Not a film to take seriously, which I didn't do and as a result found funny.

The film was 'The Goods' btw.

The main public review of that film on IMDB gives it a 9/10, and the headings of the first four forum topics are all praising it.

In fact, it's very unusual for any film on IMDB not to have some fucktard heading his opinion as 'Worst film ever'.

Strange reason to be miffed, I would've thought.