Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No, because a 5 year old would still be considered a child.

I'd feel bad no matter who i injured but if i injured someone under say 12 then i'd feel a whole lot worse about it, i think thats just natural which is the point i was making

And the point I am making is that it's all tragic, and there's no need whatsoever to prioritise it.

Correct me if im wrong, but im sure i read somewhere a while back (on here maybe, but i aint too sure) that the reason people have those signs in their cars it can act as helpful information for the emergency services if they attend a crash and see a baby on board sign the first thing they would do would to be to check if the child was ok.

If thats the case, and emergency services find there is no bairn, the owners should get branded for lying.

No, because a 5 year old would still be considered a child.

I'd feel bad no matter who i injured but if i injured someone under say 12 then i'd feel a whole lot worse about it, i think thats just natural which is the point i was making

Surely you would feel just as bad if you harmed anyone?

I see where your coming from but I fail to see how it would matter what age the person is. Even if the person is 25, it's still someone's child and could be another one's parent.

And the point I am making is that it's all tragic, and there's no need whatsoever to prioritise it.

I didn't disagree with you

Surely you would feel just as bad if you harmed anyone?

I said in my post that i would feel bad no matter who i hit, but, IMHO i think you'd feel worse if a child were involved

Edited by Bowie_1888

It's not true in my relationship, that's for sure.

Silly really, because the Brava has a rattle at the back end. It's a mystery to the wife how it appeared, but I reckon driving around at 20mph in 5th gear constantly is a bit of a clue..... :rolleyes:

Why doesn't she change gear? EVER?? It's not difficult is it? You learn it pretty soon from an instructor - it's like about the 5th thing they teach you!!

GET AN AUTOMATIC YOU DAFT BINT

I don't drive at 20mph in 5th gear constantly. I only do it in your car when you are sitting in the passenger seat cos you make me so bloody nervous as I am driving your "precious" car.

And on the subject of driving - you ain't all that matey. I sit with my foot on the invisible brake in the passenger seat when you are driving as you drive way too fast and too close to the car in front.

What about people with signs that say "Babe on Board" and all that? Do they deserve leeway on the roads? Or should they be tailgated right up until they reach their street?

You'd obviously need to make sure that said "Babe" was on board first but yes tailgating right to their door sounds about right ;)

I don't drive at 20mph in 5th gear constantly. I only do it in your car when you are sitting in the passenger seat cos you make me so bloody nervous as I am driving your "precious" car.

And on the subject of driving - you ain't all that matey. I sit with my foot on the invisible brake in the passenger seat when you are driving as you drive way too fast and too close to the car in front.

You do it in the Fiat constantly. That's why the back end of it's falling off.

My car is superb, which is why I don't want you driving it. :P

Finally, I drive magnificently, correctly and through the gears smoothly. I know my car and what it can and can't do. Plus, it's not a Fiat. :)

Finally, I drive magnificently, correctly and through the gears smoothly. I know my car and what it can and can't do. Plus, it's not a Fiat. :)

Your asking for trouble :lol:

I am man, here me ROAR

You'll get it tonight Monster

Edited by Bowie_1888

Yawn. Let me just point out that you did actually agree with me.

That, however, doesn't detract from the stupidity of your statement. I'd feel bad if my negligent driving harmed anybody, no matter what age they were.

I agreed with you concerning the fact that we should drive safe regardless.

Do you realise how condescending you are?

Anyone would feel that wee bit worse about killing a child. If you wouldnt, good for you.

Wait until you have a child, you may re-think your opinions.