Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've got a big spot on the top of my lip which hasn't as of yet got a head on it, it's giving me a bit of jip so it is :(

Dab a wee bit of (preferably really cheap) aftershave on it before you go to bed. When you wake up in the morn, it will have dried out. Best to catch spots early ;)

Use toothpaste just in case you lick the spot during the night. Aftershave doesn't taste nice. Simon/CK will testify to that. :lol:

But it's also more partial to leaving white stains on the bed sheets (chortle) and leaves you open to sarcy comments like "whit ye dain tae that spot, brushin' it's teeth?!"

But it's also more partial to leaving white stains on the bed sheets (chortle) and leaves you open to sarcy comments like "whit ye dain tae that spot, brushin' it's teeth?!"

I was on holiday with a group of guys a few years back, and one of them had a wee bit of trouble with the old acne. He used to get spots all around his mouth, on his chin in particular. Even worse was how he would "attack" them. He wouldn't even bother waiting until they came to a head - he would take a pair of nail scissors and just cut at it until it started bleeding - this was horrible to watch, the sight of puss and blood dripping down his chin. After that, he would wipe it up with a Clearasil wipe and go on his merry way.

Even more distressing was the fact that has was quite untidy and he used to leave these wipes lying around - the lowest point of that holiday was going into the bathroom to find my toothbruch buried under two of his wipes.

Brown noses. Work tonight i was speaking to a really nice lassie, genuine and polite who i used to work with. Has now been promoted and is a complete witch who no-one seems to like.

So is she nice and genuine or a complete witch? :blink:

Brown noses. Work tonight i was speaking to a really nice lassie, genuine and polite who i used to work with. Has now been promoted and is a complete witch who no-one seems to like.

Brown noses. Work tonight i was speaking to a previously, really nice lassie, genuine and polite who i used to work with. Has now been promoted and has changed into a complete witch who no-one seems to like.

edited for dummy guide.

I was on holiday with a group of guys a few years back, and one of them had a wee bit of trouble with the old acne. He used to get spots all around his mouth, on his chin in particular. Even worse was how he would "attack" them. He wouldn't even bother waiting until they came to a head - he would take a pair of nail scissors and just cut at it until it started bleeding - this was horrible to watch, the sight of puss and blood dripping down his chin. After that, he would wipe it up with a Clearasil wipe and go on his merry way.

Even more distressing was the fact that has was quite untidy and he used to leave these wipes lying around - the lowest point of that holiday was going into the bathroom to find my toothbruch buried under two of his wipes.

That is fucking disgusting. :green :green :green

~Read it again you fool !

HAS NOW been promoted and is.....

~You read it again you fool !

"work tonight I was speaking to a really nice lassie... and is a complete witch who no-one seems to like"

The way I read it was that you thought that she was a really nice lassie but everyone else now thinks she's a witch and they don't like her just 'cos she's been promoted.

Just wasn't very clear, that's all.

Vile wee b*****d. I would have shat in his flip-flops.

"work tonight I was speaking to a really nice lassie... and is a complete witch who no-one seems to like"

The way I read it was that you thought that she was a really nice lassie but everyone else now thinks she's a witch and they don't like her just 'cos she's been promoted.

I'll consider letting you off the hook then :P

Apologies, shit night :lol:

I thought it was very clear ;)

Guest bairnbabe

I feel absolutely awful. I'm choked with the cold (again) and losing my voice.

The only thing that is keeping me going is the fact that as of 3pm tomorrow, I can go home, put my pjs on and go back to bed and stay there all weekend until this has disappeared!