Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

See when ye get they wee competitions on the telly? For example on Scotsport SPL ye get the (pishy) Dream Ticket competition where ye have tae answer a bollocks-easy question with a choice of 3 answers:

Sample Question:

Who recently replaced Walter Smith as Scotland Manager?

A. Alex McLeish B. Craig Brown C. Berti Vogts

The one thing that actually gets me to the point of rage is when people shout the answer out, especially when they say it in a serious voice in an attempt to make themselves look a wee bit intelligent :angry:

This is because they're not allowed just to offer a prize ie phone up and you get put in a draw, so they've got to introduce the element of competition. However, asking an actually 'hard' question would mean that they'd need to pay someone to sort out the right answers from the wrong which onvolves time and money. This way, technically they're not breaching the rules, no-one is likely to get it wrong and they can announce a winner quickly.

This is because they're not allowed just to offer a prize ie phone up and you get put in a draw, so they've got to introduce the element of competition. However, asking an actually 'hard' question would mean that they'd need to pay someone to sort out the right answers from the wrong which onvolves time and money. This way, technically they're not breaching the rules, no-one is likely to get it wrong and they can announce a winner quickly.

Sorry I think you miss my point. It's not the actual competition itself, I know it makes sense to give an easy question and answer.

The thing that gets to me is the people watching the TV that like to burst out with the answer :angry:

Has anyone else noticed that the news on Radio 1 is just a slightly padded out version of "Newsround"? :huh:

On a similar 'no shit sherlock' theme, I've noticed recently that Radio Clyde's weather report is just that. A report on what the weather is like at that specific moment.

I KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING WEATHER IS LIKE RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID CVNT5. IM SITTING IN THE CAR LOOKING AT IT. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE LATER AND TOMORROW. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT YOU JUST COPY IT FROM THE TV. YOU USELESS FUCKTARDS. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

On a similar 'no shit sherlock' theme, I've noticed recently that Radio Clyde's weather report is just that. A report on what the weather is like at that specific moment.

I KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING WEATHER IS LIKE RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID CVNT5. IM SITTING IN THE CAR LOOKING AT IT. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE LATER AND TOMORROW. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT YOU JUST COPY IT FROM THE TV. YOU USELESS FUCKTARDS. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

You're doing a lot of capital bold shouting just now GC!

Some anger mangement therapy required? :rolleyes:

Guest xbasslichtie

Complete and utter insomnia.

Ive decided just to try and stay up through the day, then go to bed quite early to beat my body clock back into sync with the rest of ya!

Guest rangersrus
eating oranges, not worth the bother, a total mess with blunt nails. :angry:

simply resolved, don't eat them with blunt nails or grow your nails

Couples who drive to work, when they arrive the male then gets out of the driving seat, female gets in and continues her journey.

Here's a tip, just let the lassie drive all the way, and stop holding me up. :angry:

Experience tells me that she'll be putting on her make-up while he drives.

Here's a tip, just let the lassie drive all the way, and stop holding me up. :angry:

Would you let your wife drive the car while you are in it/able to? :o If so you are braver than most :lol:

I remember driving along beside a BMW, with the woman driving and the man eating. Suddenly the car veered over and nearly ran into us. I think the man may still be shouting to his wife over that one :lol: