Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

45 days before SSP kicks in!

Wee jack the Geography teacher should take note, seeing as it's only 45 days until the election.

That way he could stay on the run from Alex Salmond AND not lose any of the four grand a week he trousers for saying 'Okay Tony' when writing policy. :)

After having some tomato soup for lunch thinking it would make me feel better, I am now worse!!! :(:(:(

I haven't been brave enough to touch food. Having a mug of black tea the now.

Guest Follow Follow
When the internet (yes - virgin media :rolleyes:), xbox 360, and PS2 all stop working at the same bloody time :angry:

Where's the need for both?

Where's the need for both?

Theres none, but mummy and daddy (that better P Dave?) spoil me rotten and it means i don't have to do any exercise, i can play 2 hrs on internet, 2hrs on PS2 and 2 hrs on Xbox each day, i dont over-stimulate myself on either one, and i live to be a fat b*****d that is less fit than the 500lb americans you see. :rolleyes:

Temporary engineering work. Just been reminded that all our computers need to be turned off as they're shutting the power down on the International Pier for 30 minutes in 15 minutes ti...

It is a ploy to get 30 minutes of work out of you instead of reading PnB. It is all lies ;)

Edited by bluetooner

I've done my presentation for my interview tomorrow, it's all finished. Only problem is that it's supposed to be a maximum of 8 mins long. I've just done a run through of it, and speaking quickly, it took 11 mins and 14 seconds. :ph34r: Oh well, some cutting to do....

On the red eye to London tomorrow. And on fuckin Friday. <_<

And back the same day? I fecking hate that. Had to do it two weeks in a row over the last few weeks, although it was only once each week. By the time you get back up the road you are knackered and pretty messed up for the rest of the week.