Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm more gutted about missing the football than anything else, really. Our first away win since September! :(

Despite having a sore throat for the last few weeks I've dragged myself to the footie - could be why I'm not getting rid of it. So worth it though - 10 goals in the last three games.

Has this thread turned into an nhs helpline all of a sudden? :lol:

Yeah - want to make something of it? <_<

Despite having a sore throat for the last few weeks I've dragged myself to the footie - could be why I'm not getting rid of it. So worth it though - 10 goals in the last three games.

Yeah - want to make something of it? <_<

*runs away scared*

I've seen myself go to the football with tonsilitis in the past, but when you can't physically leave the bathroom for more than 10 minutes at a time, driving yourself to Airdrie and sitting through ninety minutes of football before driving back again isn't really feasible. I'm not sure I'd have even made a home game, which is 3 minutes up the road. An indication of just how bad I felt yesterday! :lol:

Try a bit of toast or some cereal Sam. If I'm feeling ill I tend to have something like that but only in a wee amount and see how my stomach deals with it.

You know, there are some upsides to this illness...

I find myself tiring every few hours and needing a wee nap. I like to sleep. I got a day off work, to lie in bed. Every cloud...

I might have some scrambled egg. Correction - I might get my dad to make some scrambled egg.

With me having lost my wallet the other week I cancelled my cards so my Direct Debit to Pipex was apparently affected (not sure how or why but it was). Anyway, I got a call from them saying there was a problem with payment which I put down to having a new card and me not updating payment details after I got it the other week so it would only affect last months payment.

Turns out the last 5 months payments to Pipex have not gone through for some reason and they are owed £120! I have no idea how this has happened because there wasn’t a problem when I changed payment details after Dave moved out nearly a year ago so I have no idea why there is now a problem some 10/11 months later (aside from the recent change of card that is!).

StandFree is about as involved in my life as you are.

He must be more involved than me. I thought I was an accomplished stalker, yet not once have I seen in him in the bushes with a telephoto lens. Maybe he's in your back garden, in that tree I couldn't climb. :)

He must be more involved than me. I thought I was an accomplished stalker, yet not once have I seen in him in the bushes with a telephoto lens. Maybe he's in your back garden, in that tree I couldn't climb. :)

:ph34r: He was standing next to me! ;):D

Surely you are only on SSP now, with all the days you have had off sick?

45 days before SSP kicks in!

My nag: I've never felt so rough in my life - all day drinking Fri, 3 hours sleep, all day drinking Sat, 4 hours sleep then out on the lash on the afternoon and evening with my cousin :( :( I'm going back to my once a week drinking!

Edited by hazel1884