Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

went to the toilet. As i proceeded to wash my hands, the water out of the tap came out with force and has completely went all over my groin. I have quietly walked to my desk and am not moving until this drys up.

Been a cracking day so far... <_<

went to the toilet. As i proceeded to wash my hands, the water out of the tap came out with force and has completely went all over my groin. I have quietly walked to my desk and am not moving until this drys up.

Been a cracking day so far... <_<

Twice in one day.....disaster

I have a maths assessment due for Friday, and I can't be arsed doing it.

I'm designing a poster. A fucking poster.

No, I'm not twelve, I'm doing a fucking Honours Degree and I'm designing a poster.

This is worth 1/6th of my grade!

You'd be surprised to know just how much fucking poster design is involved in academia. <_<

You'd be surprised to know just how much fucking poster design is involved in academia. <_<

Indeed. Personally I always go for minimalism over the more crowded templates you sometimes get.

Edited by renton

Indeed. Personally I always go for minimalism over the more crowded templates you sometimes get.

Our uni seems to have a standard of green, wordy posters, and so I follow the herd. So my posters are quite wordy, and are mainly white with black text, with a splash of green. I hate posters.

After a quick call to yonder Jobcentre, it turns out I don't get my money until at least next Monday. It also turns out that I very nearly missed out on it because the daft wummin who filled in my forms somehow managed to write a "2" like a "0", meaning I almost missed my first signing on date - which is tomorrow, not next Thursday. Seek!

It is grey, miserable and raining again and Channel 4 Films are currently showing "The Cheaters" -

post-1053-1259065288_thumb.jpg

<H1 class=movie_title_h1>The Cheaters</H1>A well-to-do family has a fabulous idea to impress their friends for the holidays, they take in a down-and-out actor who has recently tried to commit suicide. Unsurprisingly they get more than they bargained for and learn some valuable lessons about what's really important in life. Great family classic.

It's a Christmas film - it's still November. Fuxake! :angry:<_<:(

I am struggling here.

Today's Loose Women Competition - On what board game would you find a Knight, Queen, Bishop and Pawn?

A. Draughts

B. Ludo

C. Chess

Help! I'd really like a shot at the £15,000 on offer! I promise I'll split...(hang on, that's on later).