Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When there's adverse weather of any kind,newscasters etc,using the phrase.."Dont go out unless it's really necessary"

Drives me mad as well.If we all did that nothing would happen.No Shops,no buses,no pubs,etc etc.

When there's adverse weather of any kind,newscasters etc,using the phrase.."Dont go out unless it's really necessary"

The thing that gets me is one of these new eco-campaigns, which I think is centred around "Drive 5 miles less each week".

Aye, that's a good idea, cos usually I just drive 5 miles out my way for the fucking banter.

The thing that gets me is one of these new eco-campaigns, which I think is centred around "Drive 5 miles less each week".

Aye, that's a good idea, cos usually I just drive 5 miles out my way for the fucking banter.

Yeah, I can kind of see your point, but think of the journeys that most people do that they could easily do by walking instead.

The petty thing that is getting on my nerves at the moment, is the b*****dising of the snowman in the irn bru advert.

:angry:

What?

But thats brilliant! Its a tribute to the original, while also bigging up Scotland, and its funny. Everyone loves that advert.

What?

But thats brilliant! Its a tribute to the original, while also bigging up Scotland, and its funny. Everyone loves that advert.

I hate the advert.

It's not a tribute as far as I can see, it's just ruining the illusion of the snowman in the original, whilst 'bigging up' irn bru.

I remain un-convinced. <_<

What?

But... It is a 'classic' and should be left untouched. Rather like a cover version of 99 Luftballons...

I hate the advert.

Well I love it, so nyah. :D

But... It is a 'classic' and should be left untouched. Rather like a cover version of 99 Luftballons...

My favourite version of that is actually a happy hardcore version. For years (until I was about 19), I thought that song started with "you and me in a wheelchair shop".