Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My favourite version of that is actually a happy hardcore version. For years (until I was about 19), I thought that song started with "you and me in a wheelchair shop".

The song actually starts...

Hast du etwas Zeit für mich, dann singe ich ein Lied für dich... ;)

The 'English' version was a b*****dised and hurried translation/re-writing of the German version which the band disliked due to the very poor and iffy traslation. However a couple of their songs on the UK/USA release of their first album were actually quite well translated into English.

I shall investigate this happy hardcore version later on... :lol:

Guest The Phoenix
It just so happens that during the programme I'm watching, on the last two advert breaks, this advert has featured. <_<

I seldom watch the adverts.

Plenty of options...

Do some channel hopping

Go for a pee

Make a cuppa

Wash the tea dishes

Make suggestions to the wife*

*This normal results in one of the other four options being adopted.

My ex wife has fucked off down to england with 30 minutes notice and left my kids with no money or grub in the house,Selfish selfish cow how can you leave your kids at xmas whatever their age.

Yeah, that's pretty fucking awful

My ex wife has fucked off down to england with 30 minutes notice and left my kids with no money or grub in the house,Selfish selfish cow how can you leave your kids at xmas whatever their age.

That's a really shitty thing to do, mate. I assume you're left to pick up the pieces? Taking the positives from it, you'll have your kids to yourself this year and hopefully their gratitude for "rescuing" something from what would have been a miserable time for them. Even if you have to makae last minute accommodations to what you had planned, there's always a positive to look fr.

Awra best Keith and a Merry Christmas, buddy! ;)

Halfords Sale. Just advertised now on ITV2. I don't mind them having a sale; it's just that the sale is on - NOW - online!!! That's right - NOW!!!

FFS does corporate greed stretch so far that they are asking people to stump up money for online sale goods at 01:20 on Christmas morning before anyone's even been to bed then got up to open their fucking presents?!?! :angry:

Fucktards!!! <_<

I don't know if anyone else saw this, but in the 6 o'clock news on the BBC yesterday, the reporting of the Scotland Managerial post annoyed me

What's annoyed me time and time again is the BBC and other media outlets reporting that Levein got Cowdenbeath promoted, when he left half way through the fucking season of their promotion!

Also how he bounced back from his sacking in England to do 'great jobs' at Raith and Dundee United, when he was only at Raith for under 2 months and his record with us was won 1, drawn 3 and lost 3. While I'm not saying he did a bad job, he certainly didn't do 'great'.