Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yep. I agree totally, and have always said the same thing. But now Stewarty has whined his way to a music forum, its only fair if ALL music stuff is moved there.

So? A lot of it has been moved. If you come across something that's in here that you think should be move, request that it's moved. I know, it's a complex procedure and you're not one for frequenting the Complaints Forum, but it's only for a short while until people get used to it. :)

Guest The Phoenix

Folk who moan about whether there should or shouldn't be a Music Forum and what does (or doesn't) belong in it.

Who cares. It exists. Use it or don't use it.

Music is something I know zilch about. I enjoy listening to it but that's where my interest ends.

Guest Warden Edgeways
Why would anyone parading an alias choose to support Dumbarton? :lol:

My dad supports dumbarton. He took me to games when i was a awee boy. im not an alias im new here. My mate said it was a good forum so i came here. I used 2b on bbc forums.

Guest The Phoenix
My dad supports dumbarton. He took me to games when i was a awee boy. im not an alias im new here. My mate said it was a good forum so i came here. I used 2b on bbc forums.

I'm the King of Siam. I am.

What's your "mate's" username on here?

Guest The Phoenix
At New Year I'd usually be drinking pints of ale, but as I've got a cold, I'm having to drink Honey & Lemon Cough Linctus, together with various other anti-cold remedies/items.

:(

Shakey's a Poove. :P

Man up and at least have a hot toddy.