Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Earlier today at an unspecified location (I'm still hoping the cash machine will be faulty tomorrow) I withdrew £30 and instead was given £100. I noticed I had been given too much money but was already walking away from the machine and was talking to the guy I was with. I dismissed it that I had pressed £40 twice and that was why I had the extra money (at this point I still hadn't counted the money). So, instead of being in the position of being up £70 I have potentially missed out on quite a lot of money.

This will play on my mind until I find another faulty cash machine.

Since pretty much all of the chocolate I got for Christmas has (thankfully) gone, it's now time to try and put my new improved diet plan into action. Basically, it involves trying to cut down on the chocolate and fizzy drinks. I'll still have them of course, but at nowhere near the levels I was consuming them previously.

Having got back from the gym earlier, I thought that would be an excellent time to start. I'm now around two hours in and I'm struggling. I'll be getting my tea soon, but I'm hungry now. The temptation to go and get a sly wee bar of chocolate just tells me that this is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be.

It's not as if I need to lose weight or anything, but my current diet isn't really doing me good in the long run.

Edited by Michael W

Portsmouth scoring in the 90th minute to force extra time, then scoring in the 121st minute to win the tie. <_<

Aye, this. As an Airdrie fan I always find myself supporting the underdog when I watch a game that I'm "neutral" about. Really harsh for Coventry, it wasn't a great game, but they were the better team.

Ever since news of this merger/takeover broke at my work i really cannot be bothered. I think i will be back out on the road next week though.

And im on call this week. Fek.

Well it all seems official now. My job goes on Fri at 17.00. And i am not happy. I have the chance to go back on the road as a self employed driver,but that has its own risks. I need to do some arithmetic and see if i can make enough money. I have been told that i may get my office job back in a month or two,but i do not know.

Needless to say i am not happy and more than a little bit worried. I have been looking on the job sites,but there isn't a lot around,and i do not rally want to go back to chef work.

Well it all seems official now. My job goes on Fri at 17.00. And i am not happy. I have the chance to go back on the road as a self employed driver,but that has its own risks. I need to do some arithmetic and see if i can make enough money. I have been told that i may get my office job back in a month or two,but i do not know.

Needless to say i am not happy and more than a little bit worried. I have been looking on the job sites,but there isn't a lot around,and i do not rally want to go back to chef work.

really sorry to hear that mate, genuinely hope it works out for you.

my PTTGOYN is that i'm dead this morning. Played my first game of football in three weeks in a wee game of fives last night. It does help when you finish at 10 knowing you are going to be getting up at 6 in the morning.

the thing is i seem to feel like i should go to the gym tonight to prevent myself from suffering like that ever again(that and the fact that i have f**k all else to do tonight!).

really sorry to hear that mate, genuinely hope it works out for you.

Sorry to hear that Capy, that's pretty bad. sad.gif

Thanks guys i will just have to grin and bear it.Not a great start to the year.

Sorry to hear this. Hope things work out.

They'll be looking for Tram Drivers in Edinburgh, Capy.

That should get you back on track. biggrin.gif

I knew you would be sympathetic...lets hope i do not need to speak to you in a professional capacity..if i have your job correct.

Guest The Phoenix

I knew you would be sympathetic...lets hope i do not need to speak to you in a professional capacity..if i have your job correct.

I knew you would take my message in the spirit it was intended.

Hopefully you won't need my professional services but if the worst comes to the worst, you know where I am.

I've no doubt your gay wit and repartee will stand you in good stead.

The High School of Stirling does not tolerate failure.

I knew you would take my message in the spirit it was intended.

Hopefully you won't need my professional services but if the worst comes to the worst, you know where I am.

I've no doubt your gay wit and repartee will stand you in good stead.

The High School of Stirling does not tolerate failure.

I could be the exception to that rule..