Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yeah I think I will. Top up £10 and you get unlimited texts and that £10 in credit. Pretty good deal.

It's not really that good a deal. You top up a tenner, and then don't spend it, because everything's free. But then to get the free stuff again, you have to top up another tenner, that you don't spend.

Also, I think you have to top up £10 a month, for two or three months in a row before you get the free stuff.

I'd have a look at the £15 a month "contracts" that T-Mobile and Virgin are both doing, where it's unlimited texts and 150 minutes. Brilliant if you don't do much phoning.

It's not really that good a deal. You top up a tenner, and then don't spend it, because everything's free. But then to get the free stuff again, you have to top up another tenner, that you don't spend.

Also, I think you have to top up £10 a month, for two or three months in a row before you get the free stuff.

I'd have a look at the £15 a month "contracts" that T-Mobile and Virgin are both doing, where it's unlimited texts and 150 minutes. Brilliant if you don't do much phoning.

I don't think he is 18 so can't get a contract.

It's amazing how many of them got a right good look at the split second of impact to see the only thing which would make you genuinely shudder.

I've broken someone's leg and I've seen a few horror challenges which have given me the heebie jeebies, But i never felt the need to crouch down, wipe crocidile tears away with my jersey and act like I'd just been told my mum had died. They do it for the cameras to make themselves look compassionate. I guarentee it.

It was their team mate for f**k sake. I suppose you'd just go over to your team mate and tell him to man up. :rolleyes:

It's amazing how many of them got a right good look at the split second of impact to see the only thing which would make you genuinely shudder.

I've broken someone's leg and I've seen a few horror challenges which have given me the heebie jeebies, But i never felt the need to crouch down, wipe crocidile tears away with my jersey and act like I'd just been told my mum had died. They do it for the cameras to make themselves look compassionate. I guarentee it.

This comment doesn't really surprise me.

I don't understand folk who are so reliant on having a mobile phone. I've got one (PAYG) and haven't had credit in it for about six months now. This is through choice. I can't be annoyed texting people. I much prefer talking to them, for which I use my landline. It's cheaper and I don't need to worry about having a crap signal.

If I'm out and about and urgently need to phone someone, I head to a phonebox.

Friends and family have commented on never being able to get in touch with me but I like it this way. I hate the fact that people can get a hold of me wherever I am!

I don't understand folk who are so reliant on having a mobile phone. I've got one (PAYG) and haven't had credit in it for about six months now. This is through choice. I can't be annoyed texting people. I much prefer talking to them, for which I use my landline. It's cheaper and I don't need to worry about having a crap signal.

If I'm out and about and urgently need to phone someone, I head to a phonebox.

Friends and family have commented on never being able to get in touch with me but I like it this way. I hate the fact that people can get a hold of me wherever I am!

You sound like my Dad.

Someone once slammed a mobile phone on his desk at work in 1985, and he's hated them ever since. He's had to adopt his old policy of "Never trust anyone with a mobile phone" a bit though, because fucking everyone has one now, including his own mother.

It's getting to the stage where he's in a bit of a "Hitler-Bunker" situation. He's adamant that he's never going to get a mobile phone, but the Russians are chapping at his cellar door.

You sound like my Dad.

Someone once slammed a mobile phone on his desk at work in 1985, and he's hated them ever since. He's had to adopt his old policy of "Never trust anyone with a mobile phone" a bit though, because fucking everyone has one now, including his own mother.

It's getting to the stage where he's in a bit of a "Hitler-Bunker" situation. He's adamant that he's never going to get a mobile phone, but the Russians are chapping at his cellar door.

:lol:

My Dad was moaning at me today for not having my mobile on as he was trying to phone me. Phone my house then you idiot!

The mobile phone people have done a tremendous marketing job in convincing us all that we need mobiles. It's amazing that civilisation managed to thrive for so long before they came along. Now people without them are seen as some kind of weirdo deviant - and that's a shame.

I don't understand folk who are so reliant on having a mobile phone.

Ach I couldn't live without mine. I barely ever use it for actual phonecalls mind, but I keep my msn on it, I text people, and I use it for emails, music, and keeping tabs on the scores when out and about (and I also use the sat nav thingy on it for directions). I get my moneys worth out of it!

Funny enough i tried to phone you earlier and you phone was off <_< ,My mobile bill this month was £112 but that was foy 4 phones.

Then phone my house! I do have a landline, afterall. Jeez, you kids with your mobile phones...

Ach I couldn't live without mine. I barely ever use it for actual phonecalls mind, but I keep my msn on it, I text people, and I use it for emails, music, and keeping tabs on the scores when out and about (and I also use the sat nav thingy on it for directions). I get my moneys worth out of it!

You lived without one before, I'm sure you'd manage without if you had to. :P

Edited due to not making sense.

Edited by Adam_Wee