Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bollocks, when I started drinking in 1988, the price of a pint had just gone over a pound.

You could get a pint of Carling in Firkins (in Falkirk) for £1.38 as recently as 2005. Surely even outwith student unions etc than in the late 80's a pint was regularly under a pound?

I haven't had to do it for a couple of years, but I'd forgotten how much I hate paying for professional exams. You're already charging me £100 for the study guide, another £107 just for the pleasure of sitting the exam is ripping the royal c**t out of it- and that's at membership prices! Multiply that by another 2 exams I need to get to the next level= £621.

I'm not saying they should be free as they obviously need to pay for venue hire, invigilators, and markers, but £107 (or £142 for non-members) is surely a massive mark-up.

We got post today(£65 cheque i wasn't expecting) :D so it might come saturday.

Good for you Keith.

You will see me dancing for money down the toll tomorrow morning:ph34r:

Hope you changed the sheet's or they will smell.

:lol:

I thought it was Saturday too. It was horrible. I didn't know what was going on. I had really weird dreams last night too.

Petty thing - This. I am going to be playing this all night until I managed to see no dots. :(

Fucking get in there lad.

Positive Mental Attitude.

You can do it. :)

Hopefully, absolutly knackerd though, done 50 sit ups, 50 push ups, 7.5 miles on the cycle bike, 3 mile run and a selection of weights today.

Just have to remember the benefits in the end.

Edited by Dazzle

Hopefully, absolutly knackerd though, done 50 sit ups, 50 push ups, 7.5 on the cycle bike, 3 mile and a selection of weights today.

Just have to remember the benefits in the end.

Watch your exercise, that's too much. Not that it isn't beneficial, it's just that it's too fast a pace to set yourself. Softly, softly catchee monkey. ;)