Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Arguing with parent(s) last night/this morning, so now I'm in an internet café type thing because I'm not allowed on the computer in the house. The internet is terribly slow. The mouse isn't working properly. Not washed in a day so I feel horrible. I can't find a job which is what I'm aiming to do today - sooner I get a job the sooner I get to leave home. I'm hungry and have no real amount of money. FML.

Edit - Oh, and I got a letter from 3 claiming that they can't fix my phone and I've to call a numberer to get it sorted. I decided I'd rather walk into the store and talk to someone in real life, as that's better than on the phone. Apparently, the lady in the shop doesn't know how to help me, and I now need to call this number. The available options are get a new phone discounted, leave it be, or pay £20 service charge if I don't reply to them on the phone in 14 days. f**k off.

Edited by Smurph

Arguing with parent(s) last night/this morning, so now I'm in an internet café type thing because I'm not allowed on the computer in the house. The internet is terribly slow. The mouse isn't working properly. Not washed in a day so I feel horrible. I can't find a job which is what I'm aiming to do today - sooner I get a job the sooner I get to leave home. I'm hungry and have no real amount of money. FML.

Edit - Oh, and I got a letter from 3 claiming that they can't fix my phone and I've to call a numberer to get it sorted. I decided I'd rather walk into the store and talk to someone in real life, as that's better than on the phone. Apparently, the lady in the shop doesn't know how to help me, and I now need to call this number. The available options are get a new phone discounted, leave it be, or pay £20 service charge if I don't reply to them on the phone in 14 days. f**k off.

Personally, i'd have used you're spending in the internet cafe to maybe, i dunno, get some food?!

Personally, i'd have used you're spending in the internet cafe to maybe, i dunno, get some food?!

I'm looking for jobs on the internet. Job = money. Money = food. Although, the process takes longer than that.

Last night I had a Munchie Box. Chips, veg, chicken and mushroom pakora, and donner meat.

Will be having the rest when I get back home. :)

I'm looking for jobs on the internet. Job = money. Money = food. Although, the process takes longer than that.

Money for a munchie box though

I'm just about to head into town and I'm trying to figure out if it's sunny enough to warrant sunglasses.

I don't want to be one of those arseholes. I think I'll just leave them in the house.

I tend to risk it when its 50/50 - I guess I am one of them arseholes.

I'm just about to head into town and I'm trying to figure out if it's sunny enough to warrant sunglasses.

I don't want to be one of those arseholes. I think I'll just leave them in the house.

Ginger hair and shades?

Isn't that one of the harbingers of the apocalypse?

I bought a shit load of wine at the weekend and decided to buy some nice glasses to drink it from as I only have wee tumbler things.

Managed to brake one of the glasses this morning whilst doing the dishes. FML.

1. Was at the driving range earlier, and as a result, now have quite nasty blisters on my hands. Not just wee poofy blisters, these are quite intimidating.

2. Just watched Chris Tarrant being 'roasted' on 4OD. Awful comedy. The Friars Club and Comedy Central ones that the Americans do are the canines testicles. Some of the jokes are frighteningly funny.

Guest The Phoenix

I bought a shit load of wine at the weekend and decided to buy some nice glasses to drink it from as I only have wee tumbler things.

Managed to brake one of the glasses this morning whilst doing the dishes. FML.

That's what you get for doing the dishes whilst driving.

Edit: Fuck me, the Red Spot Internet Fannies are up early this morning. :lol:

Edited by The Phoenix