Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That's what you get for doing the dishes whilst driving.

Edit: Fuck me, the Red Spot Internet Fannies are up early this morning. :lol:

I'll happily admit to red dotting you for that post as I thought it was a pish "joke". Much like most of your posts are - which may be why your red dots are increasing. :D

When you get an email that there is plenty food left in the canteen being sold at normal price? No one cares! If its been reduced because you can't sell it then fair enough but your just selling it at the normal f"cking price! If I wanted it at normal price I would have been down half an hour ago you idiot!

I really really really wanted to knock a guy out tonight. Instead on the way home I nearly knocked myself out walking into a roadsign.

Plus I've decided that most Brits here are bigger wankers than I first thought (already pretty big).

Some junkie wanted to fight with me on Union Street last Friday because I wouldn't give him a fag. When he realised I wasn't going to change my mind he walked away calling me a p***k with a "stupid baird".

:(

Some junkie wanted to fight with me on Union Street last Friday because I wouldn't give him a fag. When he realised I wasn't going to change my mind he walked away calling me a p***k with a "stupid baird".

:(

To which the obvious reply is "but I'm not a junky. Ya c**t." :D

It actually quite annoys me for some reason that this thread always seems just a few hundred posts behind the RTBC thread.

Aye, that's because the other is full of weans who post every time they get a winch.

Maybe we should post every time we don't get a winch? We'll be in front in no time!

Aye, that's because the other is full of weans who post every time they get a winch.

Maybe we should post every time we don't get a winch? We'll be in front in no time!

I'm not getting a winch at the moment.

And I'll not be getting a winch the whole time i'm at work...Well unless something unlikely happens.

Facebook keeps recommending people from here as friends!

I wanted to keep my super secret life super secret!

Every so often it will recommend a person to me because we have "one friend in common". Usually this "friend in common" is someone I worked with or went to college with years ago, and so if I added their recommended friend it would look very weird, as I've never met most of the people it tries to recommend to me.

It annoys me when Sky Sports News are showing the goals from the Football League and there's a penalty. They always show the penalty being taken, despite it always being a bog-standard knock-the-ball-into-the-bottom-corner. I'd much rather see the incident that led to the penalty - show that instead, Sky Sports News!

Every so often it will recommend a person to me because we have "one friend in common". Usually this "friend in common" is someone I worked with or went to college with years ago, and so if I added their recommended friend it would look very weird, as I've never met most of the people it tries to recommend to me.

It keeps recommending people I've never heard of, so I look at the friends in common, and it's usually the same 4 or 5 people from here. I'm not one for adding people from here on Facebook though. I'd feel a bit daft.

I mean, if people from here recognise me and add from that then fair enough, I won't reject it, but I'd feel a bit silly adding people.

It keeps recommending people I've never heard of, so I look at the friends in common, and it's usually the same 4 or 5 people from here. I'm not one for adding people from here on Facebook though. I'd feel a bit daft.

I mean, if people from here recognise me and add from that then fair enough, I won't reject it, but I'd feel a bit silly adding people.

Most of the folk I've added from on here are people I've met in real-life, from when I played with the P&B Select or nights out or whatnot. I don't think I've added many people from here who I haven't met, apart from ones who I enjoy their postings or something similar.

I have a few folk I went to school with and I've remained pally with as friends. Then it suggests people they have as friends that I'd rather stab myself than add. People I genuinely would not piss on if they were on fire. Facebook can be quite irritating.

Not checking beforehand if there's bread or not. Was about to make french toast there. Had the frying pan and oil ready and the mix to dip the bread in made. Opened the bread bin. Empty.

I just made that for Charlie, having never made it before in my life. Weird. :unsure: