Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bus journeys when hungover, particularly when it's Dundee to Glasgow, roadworks every five minutes, no air conditioning and the driver has a curious talent for running over every cats eye on the road.

Guest The Phoenix

Driving along a suburban road and approaching a group of slim female joggers from the rear and then passing them and the reveal being really disappointing.

I guess they've still got their jogging to help them get over the disappointment.

Had a pain in my lower back for a wee while now but after playing 5's last night i feel as though Subo and Michelle McManus were having a pillow fight on my back.

Going out later so i cant even put DeepHeat on it

Edited by Sookma Bawz

Had a pain in my lower back for a wee while now but after playing 5's last night i feel as though Subo and Michelle McManus were having a pillow fight on my back.

Do a few stretches like so

lower-back-stretches.jpg

you'll maybe feel a wee bit daft doing them but they help!

Do a few stretches like so

lower-back-stretches.jpg

you'll maybe feel a wee bit daft doing them but they help!

Just tried them and yes I felt like I was abusing the carpet. Hopefully they will help.

Back is too sore, so I have decided not to go out tonight

Switched over and caught the last 5 minutes of Jonathon Ross there, normally i'm not a great fan, BUT, Kiefar Sutherland was the last guest, and being a bit of 24 fan i was a bit annoyed, but i caught the end and so was happy enough.

The other guest was Idris Elba mad.gif

I hate it when i go into my local tescos these days, i always keep expecting to run into the ex and having that annoying awkward confrontation. It's always

'Do i hope she hasnt seen me?'

'Do i pretend i havent seen her?'

'Do i say hi? and if so should we have that annoying conversation of small talk that leads to no where and more awkwardness?