Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I hate it when i go into my local tescos these days, i always keep expecting to run into the ex and having that annoying awkward confrontation. It's always

'Do i hope she hasnt seen me?'

'Do i pretend i havent seen her?'

'Do i say hi? and if so should we have that annoying conversation of small talk that leads to no where and more awkwardness?

Try ASDA.

Don't you still text her so it can't be that awkward.

Anyway when Sky, BBC and most papers constantly refer to us as 'Hearts' and not Heart of Midlothian. <_<

It's just sloppy journalism that. Clearly the reporters Heart of Midlothian's not in it...

when politicians , especially the leaders and moreso at election time, will only wear the tie colour associated with their party.petty as it is, i'd like to see for instance david cameron having the balls to wear a red tie during the leaders debate and then when the press or anyone question it say its just a tie you fuckn ringpiece.

The Manc derby is fucking rubbish.

I think it's been not to bad, for a 0-0, I suppose.

I've seen (and I'm sure you have too), seen much worse 0-0's.

Granted, it could have been better with a goal or two, or a few more fracas' or 'tasty' challenges, but it's been decent for the most part imo.

;)

I think it's been not to bad, for a 0-0, I suppose.

I've seen (and I'm sure you have too), seen much worse 0-0's.

Granted, it could have been better with a goal or two, or a few more fracas' or 'tasty' challenges, but it's been decent for the most part imo.

;)

I'm probably being unfair bud.

I think I'd hyped it up in my head thinking of all the world class players in each side without considering the pressure both teams are under regarding league placing.

Good last 10 minutes too!

I'm probably being unfair bud.

I think I'd hyped it up in my head thinking of all the world class players in each side without considering the pressure both teams are under regarding league placing.

Good last 10 minutes too!

Yeah, I know what you mean.

The last 10mins were good though!

I'd have liked there to be a few more 'interesting' tackles though...

I don't like the way he calls Jose Mourinho "Josie", as if he's a 7 year old girl.

Whatever Jose, Dunc.

PTTGOYN - School on Monday, albeit for two weeks. I don't really want to go back...