Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sat down at 00:30 to watch the Man Utd - Newcastle highlights on SS1. However, the actual game has just started this minute. Andy Gray can talk some amount of shite for prolonged periods of time it's uncanny.

Sat down at 00:30 to watch the Man Utd - Newcastle highlights on SS1. However, the actual game has just started this minute. Andy Gray can talk some amount of shite for prolonged periods of time it's uncanny.

Wouldn't bother mate, it was a snooze fest.

Wouldn't bother mate, it was a snooze fest.

It's into the second half already! I'm turning it off as soon as it finishes as the programme is due to finish at 02:30 and I'm not prepared to listen to anymore of Fandan Gray's pish.

Good finish from Berbatov mind you.

At the start of the season the amount of people you hear mentioning their Fantasty Football Team. Whether its in the pub and people are shouting on a player thats in their team to score or they act devastated if he gets sent off or such like.

You never hear a peep after a month or so. People must tend to forget.

At the start of the season the amount of people you hear mentioning their Fantasty Football Team. Whether its in the pub and people are shouting on a player thats in their team to score or they act devastated if he gets sent off or such like.

You never hear a peep after a month or so. People must tend to forget.

I got two weeks into my WC FF before I started forgetting subs etc. and eventually gave up.

New neighbours next door have been in about 6 weeks and it's a mum with a teenage girl. They have a dog which my two barked at when they first noticed it but they are used to it now and don't bother about it at all.

About 3 weeks ago, the dog was in on it's own and it barked for 2 hours non-stop. When I saw her coming in, I went to the door and told her what happened. She apologised and it was fine.

For the past week, at lunchtime I go home from work to let out my 2 dogs, the dog has barked for the whole hour I'm home (she's not in - no car in drive)

It seriously does my nut in!!!!

Do I go to the door again, put a note through the door or go through council????

I would go to the door again and if it continues go to the council.

I just phoned the council and they've logged it on their system. I have to let them know if it continues.

Might chap the door tonight when I see her.

Where did you get your carpets btw?? Did you get more than one quote??

New neighbours next door have been in about 6 weeks and it's a mum with a teenage girl.  They have a dog which my two barked at when they first noticed it but they are used to it now and don't bother about it at all.

About 3 weeks ago, the dog was in on it's own and it barked for 2 hours non-stop.  When I saw her coming in, I went to the door and told her what happened.  She apologised and it was fine.

For the past week, at lunchtime I go home from work to let out my 2 dogs, the dog has barked for the whole hour I'm home (she's not in - no car in drive)

It seriously does my nut in!!!!

Do I go to the door again, put a note through the door or go through council????

I appreciate it's a pain in the arse for you, but what do you expect the woman to do about it? If she's not in there's not a lot she can do to shut the mutt up.

I appreciate it's a pain in the arse for you, but what do you expect the woman to do about it? If she's not in there's not a lot she can do to shut the mutt up.

What a great response :blink: So the whole street is to put up with this???

I thought she never knew about it that's why I went to her door before. The dog is obviously stressed out about being left alone. She needs to have someone in to walk it and tire it out or take it to someone who can look after when she's out and be a responsible dog owner.

Well, that's what I would do. I'm not prepared to listen to another person's dog barking non-stop every time it's left alone.

I just phoned the council and they've logged it on their system. I have to let them know if it continues.

Might chap the door tonight when I see her.

Where did you get your carpets btw?? Did you get more than one quote??

We use Donny's Carpets in Glasgow Road Camelon,We used him for our old place and delivers free as well,We have also used J&W carpets beside Matalan but they charge £15 delivery <_<

We did go to Carpet wise but they tried to rip us off,I also have a very good fitter that FFCsam told me about He did a cracking job in our livingroom.