Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What a great response  :blink:   So the whole street is to put up with this???

I thought she never knew about it that's why I went to her door before.  The dog is obviously stressed out about being left alone.  She needs to have someone in to walk it and tire it out or take it to someone who can look after when she's out and be a responsible dog owner.

Well, that's what I would do.  I'm not prepared to listen to another person's dog barking non-stop every time it's left alone.

Easy tiger, I never said you had to put up with it. Just that if the dog barks when she's not there she's rather limited in what she can do. Instead of shopping her to the council first chance you get why don't you offer to pop in on the dog when you're letting you're dogs out? Seems like an amicable solution and I'm sure she'd be glad to return the favour.

We use Donny's Carpets in Glasgow Road Camelon,We used him for our old place and delivers free as well,We have also used J&W carpets beside Matalan but they charge £15 delivery <_<

We did go to Carpet wise but they tried to rip us off,I also have a very good fitter that FFCsam told me about He did a cracking job in our livingroom.

We don't charge for delivery either :)

Easy tiger, I never said you had to put up with it. Just that if the dog barks when she's not there she's rather limited in what she can do. Instead of shopping her to the council first chance you get why don't you offer to pop in on the dog when you're letting you're dogs out? Seems like an amicable solution and I'm sure she'd be glad to return the favour.

It's not the first chance, I've already been to her door and told her about it before. (if you'd read my post!) :rolleyes:

It's not the first chance, I've already been to her door and told her about it before.  (if you'd read my post!) :rolleyes:

Nice deflection. Any reason you can't do as I suggested and offer to let the dog out for her? You said you're at home for a full hour (I noticed that when I read your post) so you'd have plenty of time to.

Nice deflection. Any reason you can't do as I suggested and offer to let the dog out for her? You said you're at home for a full hour (I noticed that when I read your post) so you'd have plenty of time to.

Why should it be her responsibility? From the sound of it, FootieChick is a responsible dog owner who takes time to make sure her dogs can cope, and looks after them when needed. Why should she have to also have to take responsibility for some other stranger's inability to look after or train her dog?

To be honest i would not give someone i have only known for 6 weeks a key to my house.

To be honest i would not give someone i have only known for 6 weeks a key to my house.

I was just about to post that. I doubt she would want to give me hers either.

I have an hour at home to - walk my dogs (about 20mins), get back make my lunch, put out washing or wahtever else needs done then get back to work. Walking 2 dogs is enough for me at any one time!

It's not the first chance, I've already been to her door and told her about it before. (if you'd read my post!) :rolleyes:

We had an unfounded complaint about our dogs. To monitor it I set up CCTV while I was out and they barked less than 30secs when we left and then the same when the postman came to the door. We leave them in the kitchen when we are out but they have each other for company and other than a Wednesday aren't in for more than 3.5hrs on own.

After a few really, really rubbish days in the office, where my system has completely failed to come together, my body has betrayed me. Faced with a failing system, an upcoming conference that I am not prepared to speak at, a thesis that I am months and months behind, and so, so much to do, my body has decided that despite being really tired, it doesn't want me to sleep. It doesn't want me to do work either, instead, it thinks that the best thing it can do is leave me numb with the terror of being found out, paralysed by the consequences of failure, and with only the prospect of running away and working with wolves to take the edge off my horror.

I hate insomnia related terror. Its much worse than Islamic terror. :(