Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The direct alternative being all the papers blown/knocked off your desk and all over the floor?

Well the windows open but there isn't exactly a wind rushing through the office. It was more the "pick up the leaking bottle of tip ex, remove the paper towel stopping it from leaking and placing it on top of the file thus painting it white that annoyed me"

Does Natalie like scat?
Aviator = A person who flies an aircraft.

Avatar = A picture below somebody's username.

Here to help.

I lol'd!

So I'm confused, rangersrus are you a male, female, transgender or hermaphrodite? And what happened to that bird in your avatar? She was hot in a filthy kind of way, the type you could shag everywhich way from Sunday then never talk to again. Was that Latino Lover's ex? Can we have her back please?

checked my emails today for conformation of getting a ticket to radio 1's big

weekend....nothing...you would have thought 30,000 tickets and only 250,000

people wanting one,id be in with a good shout.

i have searched the yahoo website and it has given me a bunch of reasons of why it might ban someone and i dont fill any of them. im just another punter wanting to play pool with random folk

i expect it was a 14 year ban so that i would defo not come back :lol:

i have no idea what i did. didnt argue with anyone went from table to table playing games, well mannered not rude

It might not be yahoo, i would try going back into a room. Sometimes people have programs that can "boot" others out of the room. This is especially if you are going to beat someone, they will then get the win.

I feel in my prime (apart from the hair loss) ;)

What's the secret? Stay away from women but have loads handy when you need one :ph34r:;)

I feel a story coming here.......

What's up Rents?

Another season in the second division will be part of it :(

30 in 5 days, life is at an end :bairn

:lol:

I'm not 30 till August ;)

I'm generally very happy with life and for me "age ain't nothing but a number", i think R Kelly said that :ph34r:

But seriously I believe that, I've got my nice house and family, everythings good in my world ;)

Edited by Bowie_1888