Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sooky won't be about for 5 days anyway :lol:

You do realise that by posting this/saying this/typing this (delete as appropriate), that you have ripped out Lichtieforlife's heart and soul. He might (hopefully) never post again because of the emotional trauma of not being able to speak to Sooky over P&B.

You do realise that by posting this/saying this/typing this (delete as appropriate), that you have ripped out Lichtieforlife's heart and soul. He might (hopefully) never post again because of the emotional trauma of not being able to speak to Sooky over P&B.

Hello Yoda! :)

*waves to Yoda*

I feel like shite.

I have man flu.

I have a horrible 7-8 days ahead.

One of my tutorials for next week has an obscene amount of reading and questions to prepare for. I've done some of the reading but it's so fucking turgid and most of it doesn't even seem to help answer the questions. I also have two essays to write for the start of next week and 3 other tutorials to make headway with.

I don't want to know about fucking missives and people's fucking parking spaces being blocked by someone else's subordinate real right in a perpendicular parking space.

And I've got a fucking 9-5 tomorrow in which I'll inevitably get no work done in because I feel like absolute shit.

I want to cry right now.

I'm going to bed.

Pissed up Celtic fans who came into my work about 3 this afternoon to buy alcohol. They succeeded in spilling a fair bit of alcohol and being a general pain. Id'd one of them though who said he was 27, no id no sale though, GIRUY.

Edited by die hard doonhamer