Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye :lol:

I'm used to having some company and to be honest I was quite looking forward to a bit if peace and quiet and being able to watch what I want on telly, but I'm bored shitless.

im the same when shes away aswell ,i have great plans of doing this and doing that but i end up in front of the telly with the laptop as per norm :(

Aye :lol:

I'm used to having some company and to be honest I was quite looking forward to a bit if peace and quiet and being able to watch what I want on telly, but I'm bored shitless.

Welcome to my world, I sometimes leave work on a Friday and don't speak to anyone till Monday again!

Welcome to my world, I sometimes leave work on a Friday and don't speak to anyone till Monday again!

I mean I've got my son here so I am not alone alone, but when he goes to bed it's just dull. I went to my Mum's for dinner tonight and kept him up a bit later than usual when we got home for some company.

I couldn't put up with this all the time, it's shit!

I got accused of it! Plus because I sent you a friend request I can see what you post on facebook.

I declined you because I have 100 friends. I like that number.

Don't worry, though. You're next in line for an acceptance when someone irritates me worthy of a deletion.

I got accused of it! Plus because I sent you a friend request I can see what you post on facebook.

Well it was not you. Please note, u don't have the mental capacity to do such a thing ;)

Situation now resolved

Relax Adam, have a beer, and watch criminal minds :)

Ended up watching an episode of 24 I had Sky +'d and had a beer. Cleaned my shoes as well. Still bored. Might have a joint and go to bed.

What are these P&B/Facebook shananagans?

It's the inner circle of an inner circle of.......

No it's not, it's a downward spiral of F**k all, invented by people who don't like alcohol................

Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny,................