Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I phoned them and they've refunded the charge. Fucking right too. She was a cockney (for RBS? Fucking big companies farming out their call centre work to foreigners. I want to talk to someone I can understand!) which annoyed me from the outset. She saw it my way in the end...

I phoned them and they've refunded the charge. Fucking right too. She was a cockney (for RBS? Fucking big companies farming out their call centre work to foreigners. I want to talk to someone I can understand!) which annoyed me from the outset. She saw it my way in the end...

You surprise me. :rolleyes:

I am a fucking retard. I've only gone and managed to lose my fiancee's bank card.

She asked me to get some money out for her this morning while she's at work and gave me her card. Somewhere between me leaving the cash machine and arriving at Uni her card has gone missing. f**k.

Reported it to lost property, but I've had to phone up the bank and report it lost as I can't take the chance of someone using it.

On any other day of the year it'd have been my card, but no, it's hers. Raging with myself :angry: :angry:

Guest The Phoenix

I am a fucking retard. I've only gone and managed to lose my fiancee's bank card.

She asked me to get some money out for her this morning while she's at work and gave me her card. Somewhere between me leaving the cash machine and arriving at Uni her card has gone missing. f**k.

Reported it to lost property, but I've had to phone up the bank and report it lost as I can't take the chance of someone using it.

On any other day of the year it'd have been my card, but no, it's hers. Raging with myself :angry: :angry:

Proves she loves you for the dick you are as opposed to the one you have.

Good news I suppose. ;)

Proves she loves you for the dick you are as opposed to the one you have.

Good news I suppose. ;)

Maybe not... she's working so I haven't told her yet! :lol::ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix

Maybe not... she's working so I haven't told her yet! :lol::ph34r:

P&B takes a collective intake of breath and awaits further updates.

I have an RBS student credit card with a limit of £500. The balance on it yesterday was £491 and something or other pence. They've added interest on of £6.49. They have also charged me an overlimit fee of £12. My balance is currently £510 and something or other pence. How in the name of f**k does that work?

they must do this with all the student mastercards at the same time -did they send you a letter today? I just binned mine. RBS are b*****ds!

edit: mine has been over for a while though so technically they applied the interest......a phone call wont get me out of it.

Edited by theentomologist

they must do this with all the student mastercards at the same time -did they send you a letter today? I just binned mine. RBS are b*****ds!

edit: mine has been over for a while though so technically they applied the interest......a phone call wont get me out of it.

I just happened to go online and check my bank balance and that's when I saw it. I could understand it if the interest charges had put me over my limit, but they hadn't! Well, I'm not having it, I tells ya.

RBS are, generally speaking, absolute c***s.

They're very good to me. I have prompt direct debit payments, on-time standing orders, and flawless online banking system.

If only they'd increase their savings rates so I'm earning more than 50p a year on it...

Edited by Ad Lib

I've never really had any complaints with RBS, mostly faultless service and when there have been mistakes, they've been rectified straight away. When I've had a problem that actually turned out to be my fault, they still did what they could to fix it. Arse-ups like this though beggar belief. I don't understand for the life of me how it can happen. She tried telling me it was because I'd gone over my limit last month, which would be fine except for the fact that I hadn't and had in fact last month paid an overlimit fee for the month before! Daft bloody cockneys.

I've never really had any complaints with RBS, mostly faultless service and when there have been mistakes, they've been rectified straight away. When I've had a problem that actually turned out to be my fault, they still did what they could to fix it. Arse-ups like this though beggar belief. I don't understand for the life of me how it can happen. She tried telling me it was because I'd gone over my limit last month, which would be fine except for the fact that I hadn't and had in fact last month paid an overlimit fee for the month before! Daft bloody cockneys.

having said they're b*****ds, they're my preferred bank at the moment. I am persona non grata at HBOS. They are the utter utter c***s of the banking world.