Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Hurricane Cunto has knocked off the sky dish.

It's a shared dish in a block of flats and I don't know who should fix it, factor?

Yip.

Definitely the factor for the building will have responsibility for the repair.

If you are an owner occupier, contact them direct or if you are a tenant, contact your landlord in the first instance.

Yip.

Definitely the factor for the building will have responsibility for the repair.

If you are an owner occupier, contact them direct or if you are a tenant, contact your landlord in the first instance.

Cheers

People who use Facebook but are under the impression that the folk that run Facebook are constantly trying to piss them about and steal all their private info.

Recently my news feed has been full of "the timeline is changing and if you don't do what I tell you then everyone will be able to read all your posts" or some such shit. Then that post gets a heap of likes and replys saying "done, thanks for the heads up".

I mean really, if stupid is catching then we're all doomed.

I'm watching the first Harry Potter film, as I got the whole lot on a Blu-Ray boxset for Christmas.

Now, I haven't seen it in years, and I knew it was the most juvenile and childish one in the series, but I hadn't realised how utterly pish it is.

Thank goodness the second one has Kenneth Branagh hamming it up to save it, before they start getting really good from the third one onwards.

Guest The Phoenix

The nightshift just phoned in and claimed the trains are canceled so instead of finishing at 22:30 I'll be finishing at 8 in the morning. Better order a pizza then <_<

I'm a nosey sod, Jimmy.

What do you do? :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix

I work in the labs at Queen Margaret hospital.

I read that as lavs first time around! :lol:

Nice one, I assume there has to be 24 hour cover?

Nice one, I assume there has to be 24 hour cover?

Yeah it's staffed 24/7. Queen Margaret is the trauma centre for the whole of Fife so it can get pretty busy through the night.

Edit: We have a TV so I'll at least get to watch MOTD :D

Edit 2: My dad is actually in hospital just now so it'll be a bit strange if he requires any blood products through the night. I've been working when some of my friends parents have been in but never my own.

Edited by Jimmy85