Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Similar to this, when flying the people who are on their feet the second the plane hits the tarmac to get the stuff out the overhead lockers and try and get off the plane first. You're still going to have to wait with everyone for your luggage in the airport you cretin.

On short flights where you only have hand luggage then there is at least a tiny bit of logic to it as it might get you out the airport a few seconds quicker, even then it still annoys me though.

They may have a connecting flight or train. When I'm in a hurry to disembark it's not because I'm eager for an extra five minutes stood around the luggage conveyor but because I need to be somewhere.

Similar to this, when flying the people who are on their feet the second the plane hits the tarmac to get the stuff out the overhead lockers and try and get off the plane first. You're still going to have to wait with everyone for your luggage in the airport you cretin.

On short flights where you only have hand luggage then there is at least a tiny bit of logic to it as it might get you out the airport a few seconds quicker, even then it still annoys me though.

By far and away the worst though, is when cretins carry on three bags, two of which have no chance of going in the overhead locker and if by chance they did, leave no room for the poor suckers behind them trying to get their bag in! Why don't the ground staff stop these fuckers and take their bags from them at the door and tell them they will be on the carousel at their destination airport!

Buses that turn up 7 mins early and then drive off as you degrade yourself in public by running after it.

Funny enough, the bus I'm on just now has been sitting waiting TEN minutes seeing as it was also super early. In that time I've watched two others go by which would probably have got me to work at the usual time.

The whole "her special day" bullshit around brides.

Divorce is common nowadays so why is wedding days any more special than real landmark one off days?

Yeah, imagine a bride wanting to enjoy her wedding day! Selfish bitch. :angry:

They may have a connecting flight or train. When I'm in a hurry to disembark it's not because I'm eager for an extra five minutes stood around the luggage conveyor but because I need to be somewhere.

This. It used to irritate me a lot, but then I started having to take complex flights to obscure destinations, going via airports the size of a small town.

The whole "her special day" bullshit around brides.

Divorce is common nowadays so why is wedding days any more special than real landmark one off days?

What real landmark one off days are you referring to?

Guest The Phoenix

People who dress up their dogs. I was in the Glen today with the girlfriend and a woman walked past with a chihuahua in a tutu. Why is this sort of thing allowed?! It's awful.

British Patriot's missus scrubs up pretty well though...

168198177.jpg

I wanted to change my billing address with my bank but didn't want the faff of going into town to the branch, so I try internet banking.

Turns out I had forgotten my username (not surprising, it's a row of random numbers) and had another right faff proving who I was over the phone etc.

I finally get logged in and fill out the change of address form at which point I'm told "print off this form, sign it and hand it into your local branch.

FFS.

Wide awake because someone's fucking car alarm has been blaring constantly for the last half hour. This happens regularly and the inconsiderate b*****ds never bother turning it off

Can you not call the police or council about getting it towed away?