Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Whoever decided it was a good idea to have an orange walk through glasgow city centre. Surely there's a better place that doesn't completely disrupt thousands of people.

Wait an hour on a bus because they have to be rerouted, then traffic and pedestrians have to stop for over 10 minutes to let them and their drunken rangers top wearing hangers on go past.

Already so late for work in East Kilbride and I'm not even out of glasgow yet.

No, but then I'm not the one who's clearly raging at the very idea that someone Scottish may not like a Scottish sportsperson for some reason.

You clearly appear to be far more upset than i am

You're on the correct thread for it though,so ill let you off :)

Edited by keptie

Is it your party?

Cyndies party SW,and a great time was had by all,....well except Cyndi and i,crying buckets.

Didn't see Sweet Pete but he might have been there,crying even,he wouldnt admit it though,man thing,reckon he's a softie at heart.

8)

Cyndies party SW,and a great time was had by all,....well except Cyndi and i,crying buckets.

Didn't see Sweet Pete but he might have been there,crying even,he wouldnt admit it though,man thing,reckon he's a softie at heart.

8)

Abysmal sentence structure.