Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Petty things that get on my nerves... and since it's all about comedy now... Paddy McGuiness - Absolutely f**k all funny in that guys repertoire. Just that over-pronounced Bolton accent-thing and some pish like 'no likely no lightly' and 'ding dang doo'!? Funny as a character doing the Max & Paddy stuff with Peter Kay, and likeable enough as a random TV personality when he did that British Adventure thing with Rory McGrath... But his stand-up DVD was absolutely bollocks. Not sure he ever should've been referred to as a comedian or even pursued that path. The Gregg's adverts - Just more of that 'working class', over-pronounced man from Bolton shite. Take Me Out - The very definition of when 'the tellys shite!' Stupid 'ding dang doo' chat and crap catchphrases blended with some shite that kinda rhymes but makes no sense, whilst maintaining an over pronounced man from Bolton demeanour! Think he IS from Bolton though.

You seem upset?

Petty things that get on my nerves... and since it's all about comedy now... Paddy McGuiness - Absolutely f**k all funny in that guys repertoire. Just that over-pronounced Bolton accent-thing and some pish like 'no likely no lightly' and 'ding dang doo'!? Funny as a character doing the Max & Paddy stuff with Peter Kay, and likeable enough as a random TV personality when he did that British Adventure thing with Rory McGrath... But his stand-up DVD was absolutely bollocks. Not sure he ever should've been referred to as a comedian or even pursued that path. The Gregg's adverts - Just more of that 'working class', over-pronounced man from Bolton shite. Take Me Out - The very definition of when 'the tellys shite!' Stupid 'ding dang doo' chat and crap catchphrases blended with some shite that kinda rhymes but makes no sense, whilst maintaining an over pronounced man from Bolton demeanour! Think he IS from Bolton though.

You had to edit that petal. You're not very good at these rants. Perhaps consider a senior team and an adult education centre?

Guest The Phoenix
Easy, the P&B threads where you can't have an opinion! Honestly some the threads on here where you voice an opinion and get hammered does my breasts in.Some of the threads are full of utter throbbers!

Simples, put British Patriot on ignore.

I can't go that mrs browns boys. It's brutal for me.

Mrs Brown's Boys is a programme enjoyed exclusively by moronic simpletons. Even worse are the folk that post 'witty' quotes and pictures of it on Facebook.

I can't go that mrs browns boys. It's brutal for me.

Mrs Brown's Boys is a programme enjoyed exclusively by moronic simpletons. Even worse are the folk that post 'witty' quotes and pictures of it on Facebook.

People who double-post and don't move heaven and Earth to delete their shocking faux-pas :)

Sarah Millican talking about sex for 90 minutes wouldn't be my idea of a night out.

If Gina Yasherie actually makes money from her "comedy" then I despair. You're Nigerian, we get it ya fucking cow.

They are both terrible comedians.

I think Sarah Millican talking about sex for 90 minutes would probably cause irreversible impotence for most men!

When you try and modify a post on the P&B app and it just gives you blank page as if you need to write the whole thing from scratch (on iPad anyway)

However, I get around it by quoting myself and stripping out the

, but it's still a right pain.