Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Well that's cleared that up.

A tract of land within a wood or other overgrown area from which trees and other obstructions have been removed.

^^^ clearing

Every year around this time I will catch a cold and feel like death for a week and not want to move from bed. I started feeling a bit strange yesterday and low and behold, I wake up this morning with a blocked nose, the shakes and a sore throat. Can't wait till Saturday so I can just lie in bed all day and attempt to get better. This is horrible.

Ditto.

I felt it coming yesterday and this morning I feel like shite. Fortunately, I'm home from college at at five, then off Friday, Saturday and Sunday with no plans so it's a TV/film in my onesie weekend for me until I feel human again.

Ditto.

I felt it coming yesterday and this morning I feel like shite. Fortunately, I'm home from college at at five, then off Friday, Saturday and Sunday with no plans so it's a TV/film in my onesie weekend for me until I feel human again.

You admit to owning a onesie ?

Pretty much any of those adverts they continue to show you at the cinemas.

The Mercedes one doesn't make me want to buy the car, it makes me want to take a baseball bat to it, and to the wifey driving the fucking thing, and to the useless git sat next to her.

The Fanta advert makes no sense. Trade you my car for a fanta and then just takes the fucking thing anyway? NO SENSE MAN.

Kevin Bacon's EE adverts. One or two watches, I'm okay with that, but almost every fucking time I go to the cinema now.