Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Pretty much any of those adverts they continue to show you at the cinemas.

The Mercedes one doesn't make me want to buy the car, it makes me want to take a baseball bat to it, and to the wifey driving the fucking thing, and to the useless git sat next to her.

The Fanta advert makes no sense. Trade you my car for a fanta and then just takes the fucking thing anyway? NO SENSE MAN.

Kevin Bacon's EE adverts. One or two watches, I'm okay with that, but almost every fucking time I go to the cinema now.

Agreed - the old orange wednesdays adverts with the ridiculous changes to the script to incorporate mobiles were much better. Steven Seagal in the exploding golf cart springs to mind!

But it's nearly Christmas! It'll fly in.

It's the fact that it was originally set for March this year that annoys me. The cabinets are all there in Inverness. My one is about 70 metres from my front door.

Barry Ferguson in the paper today crying that he got less than £100k bonus for winning the treble wi Rangers.

Given you get paid very handsomely for doing your job, I wouldn't cry in a tabloid read by the working classes who earn in a year what you got in a week about how low your bonus for doing your job is

It's also the most surreal sight to see when you wake up hungover!

I'd love to be smothered by someone in a tiger onesie to make my hangovers better, TBH. Pikachu can piss off. Would not help at all.