Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Was playing football on Saturday in the mighty P&D second division. The council/league allocated us a pitch in Bishopton.

When we got there our manager was saying we've got the slope today lads. I thought nothing of this, maybe just a dip on the pitch or something. No, I was wrong. Slope was an understatement this was a fucking hill from the entire pitch. Was a pointless game and luckily the team we were playing against weren't the best and we comfortably won 9v2 but seriously? Why the hell are games allowed to take place on that pitch.

Cathy MacDonald is hosting some chat show shite on BBC Teuchter. She is sporting a bit of cleavage however the subtitles keep fuzzing it out.

Not seen her for yonks. I mind when she used to read the morning news years ago. She came on to read the news and her hair was soaking wet and the water was dripping down her face. Feck knows what had happened but it looked funny at the time.

Not seen her for yonks. I mind when she used to read the morning news years ago. She came on to read the news and her hair was soaking wet and the water was dripping down her face. Feck knows what had happened but it looked funny at the time.

Golden Shower?

That sun radio advert.

Where Jordan is revealing which presumed tough guys are actually big softies.

Basically translated to, Iv slept with so many dudes I can reveal numerous names and what they were like.

Yes I am really am that slutty. (Her not me in this instance)

That sun radio advert.

Basically translated to, Iv slept with so many dudes I can reveal numerous names and what they were like.

Worse in that she thinks anyone with two brain cells to rub together give a f**k.

That sun radio advert.

Misspelt footballers for this pish?

About 3 weeks ago I grazed my leg just below my left knee playing 8s on the Westfield pitch.

Played again on Friday and did it again right on the exact same spot.

I'm again playing 8s tonight and can't take much more of this pain. My jeans or duvet touch it and it's very painful

That sun radio advert.

Did she name anyone?

Who?

People who say "and that" or "and them" when talking about people. For example - "Andrew and that are coming around" who's "and that"?? "Andrew and Natasha" really? Why not just say that in the first place FFS