Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Today i locked myself out of my house , i live alone so the only way to get back in is to call out a locksmith , turns out i paid £100 + for a guy to come out with a bit of sand paper rub it a little near the lock and it opened

this is more things which severely piss you off tbh

hopefully this helps anyone who ever locks themselves out with only the yale locked in future , i hope nobody has to pay such a ridiculous sum of money for such things

Edited by itzdrk

Mind you, they did sing about going to the Year 3000 and nailing my great great grand-daughter - you might be right!

Exactly! I'll get operation Yewtree on the phone! ;)

Ah ha :(

Mind you, they did sing about going to the Year 3000 and nailing my great great grand-daughter - you might be right!

no, they sang take on me...

Today i locked myself out of my house , i live alone so the only way to get back in is to call out a locksmith , turns out i paid £100 + for a guy to come out with a bit of sand paper rub it a little near the lock and it opened

hopefully this helps anyone who ever locks themselves out with only the yale locked in future , i hope nobody has to pay such a ridiculous sum of money for such things

a piece of plastic cut from a coke bottle does the same btw

Hope you watched what he did and pass it on. I'm now an expert car thief after keeping an eye on the RAC after an embarrassing call out.

Edited by welshbairn

People who are extremely cheery first thing in the morning, it usually takes me until 10 to speak to someone, let alone dance around the office singing Busted.

I'm a big fan of pulling out the We Were Soldiers quotes.

"Good morning!"

"How do you know what sort of god damn day it is, what are you, the f****** weather man?!"