Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Have something big happened in sport that the lad has missed? Or do you just think why bother having a sports reported when the dolly bird could read it out just as easy?

If a bloke getting off a flight is "something big happening in sport", then the the third tier club definitely deserved to be the lead sports story.

As for the second question, I think David Currie is a f*cking twat. Anyone could read the sport "just as easy", less annoyingly, and with significantly less patronising of the athletes.

My girlfriend will quite happily read her book in silence while I play either FM or Fifa. But the moment I start watching football on tv its impossible to get her to not talk and show me photos, I've no idea why this is, maybe something within the female DNA?

Sitting having an overpriced pint of crap 'real ale' in a roasting hot glass at Heathrow. The barmaid wouldn't know customer service, manners or a smile if it hit her in the puss and I'm surrounded by what is best described as 'pikeys'.

Get me out of here pronto!

About to jet off on holiday, and complaining about relaxing in a bar beforehand!

Sitting here watching channel 4 news on repeat if you wanna swap!

If a bloke getting off a flight is "something big happening in sport", then the the third tier club definitely deserved to be the lead sports story.

As for the second question, I think David Currie is a f*cking twat. Anyone could read the sport "just as easy", less annoyingly, and with significantly less patronising of the athletes.

I admire your hope that a sports report for the whole of Scotland won't have any old firm bias.

Not a lot of good sports reporters out there!

English people who pronounce the surname "MacLean" incorrectly.

Just MacLean?!

People who say McDonalds so that it sounds like MAC DONALDS should be hung. I notice loads of people on here spelling it as MacDonalds too.

I'm just a pronounciation nazi in general though. I don't mind folk getting it wrong the first time but it brings out the homocidal maniac in me when they continue to do it despite being told.

What is it with women in the work place divulging their whole lives to you, like i give a f**k about your relationship or whats going on with your mum.

Had a new start in on Monday, I already know what school she went to, her age, what music she likes , all the jobs she has hadwhat school her kids go to,their ages and names, where they go for rainbows and cubs, what football team the young lad plays for, where his season ticket at tannadice is , her parents names, her parents professions, the village she grew up in and all the different places where her family live now. Her sister has a job interview today for a promotion and has to do a presentation, her wee lad didnt want to go to school today and is having a lot of problems at the moment, she had a quiet ight in with her new man last night and sent the kids to their dads which is why he isnt too happy at the moment. I know where she went on holiday last month, the bits of her body that she got burnt on, i know where she is going on holiday next year, i know that she doesnt own her own home. i know where she is going on saturday night for her tea, the pub she will go to after, i know what she will be drinking, who she will be drinking with, what club she will go to after and what she will do on sunday to get over her hangover.

And she has requested a meeting this afternnon for a catch up !!! If we went on mr and mrs together I would hose it.

What is it with women in the work place divulging their whole lives to you, like i give a f**k about your relationship or whats going on with your mum.

Had a new start in on Monday, I already know what school she went to, her age, what music she likes , all the jobs she has hadwhat school her kids go to,their ages and names, where they go for rainbows and cubs, what football team the young lad plays for, where his season ticket at tannadice is , her parents names, her parents professions, the village she grew up in and all the different places where her family live now. Her sister has a job interview today for a promotion and has to do a presentation, her wee lad didnt want to go to school today and is having a lot of problems at the moment, she had a quiet ight in with her new man last night and sent the kids to their dads which is why he isnt too happy at the moment. I know where she went on holiday last month, the bits of her body that she got burnt on, i know where she is going on holiday next year, i know that she doesnt own her own home. i know where she is going on saturday night for her tea, the pub she will go to after, i know what she will be drinking, who she will be drinking with, what club she will go to after and what she will do on sunday to get over her hangover.

And she has requested a meeting this afternnon for a catch up !!! If we went on mr and mrs together I would hose it.

Aye, but does she have big tits?

Just MacLean?!

People who say McDonalds so that it sounds like MAC DONALDS should be hung. I notice loads of people on here spelling it as MacDonalds too.

I'm just a pronounciation nazi in general though. I don't mind folk getting it wrong the first time but it brings out the homocidal maniac in me when they continue to do it despite being told.

How do you pronounce pronunciation?

I get angry for about 5 seconds when I hear any of that euro dance shite, then switch off or change station.

When I worked in a call center some girl would hook her iPhone to a docking station so it was not a option. The songs are shit how anyone can listen to them is beyond me

Having to home the Celtic fans today. Sacrificing our singing section to house them, and our sections will probably be hoachin' with them too. Only thing that would sweeten the situation is a last minute winner (or any winner, really).

Telephone banking (BoS anyway).

"To pass security, I need to know how much you spent on your debit card at [insert restaurant] two weeks ago, pretty much to the pound" etc etc.

If you don't have a copy of your bank statement in front of you, you're basically f*****. You'd think that all the shite you need to give before you even got to that stage would be enough. <_<

Telephone banking (BoS anyway).

"To pass security, I need to know how much you spent on your debit card at [insert restaurant] two weeks ago, pretty much to the pound" etc etc.

If you don't have a copy of your bank statement in front of you, you're basically f*****. You'd think that all the shite you need to give before you even got to that stage would be enough. <_<

Conversely you'd be annoyed if they didn't ask questions and anyone accessed your bank account.

Conversely you'd be annoyed if they didn't ask questions and anyone accessed your bank account.

You get asked plenty of details before you even get to that stage though. If somebody has managed to get ahold of every single detail on my card (front and back) and find out my date of birth then they're doing well imo. If asking, it could be something from the last few days though, not what was the exact balance on a day a few weeks past.

I also can't understand Indian accents very well, not just on the phone but there's a guy at work I need to work with and half the time I just need to agree and nod, hoping I'm not agreeing to a pay cut or something. Is it just me? :unsure2:

Eta: British NFL commentators pandering to the Yanks by pronouncing 'offence' as awe...fence.

Edited by Hedgecutter