Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's a big fat slabbery mess that works on the checkout in my local supermarket.

The only (and last) time I went to her aisle* she kept commenting on what I was buying. "hmm, that looks nice".

Put me right off.

*No it's not a euphemism :green

The Fast Show ran a sketch on a checkout wifey just like that.

"Ribbed condoms, very thoughtful" ;)

This will sound exceptionally inconsiderate, but people that buy you house warming presents that will go on show.

The other half's friends have bought some (what I think are) horrible things and I've got to stick them up all over the place and look at them daily. I thought the whole point of having your own place was to decorate it to your liking. How wrong I was.

I can no longer edit posts through the mobile app, instead I have to do it through the mobile browser.

Tis annoying for people like me incapable of proof-reading successfully and immediately seeing the mistakes once posted.

I blame autocorrect.

Just paid £81 for a trip to the dentist. Check up and apparently my old x-rays were out of date so they took an extra 2 mins to do new ones. In the chair for a grand total of about 10 mins.

On a plus note, he told me everything was spot on and not to come back for another year.

The amount of adverts on tv is really starting to annoy me more and more - maybe it's just me ? but it seems there are more and more of them all the time...

I used to work in the USA quite a lot and In My Opinion, tv is un watchable there due to the amount of adverts....

I suppose the easy answer is not to watch but it costs a fortune so I'd like to get rid of it ( SKY - even TV ) but others in the house wouldn't have it....

3 hour shifts.

I live in Stirling and work in Cumbernauld - it's a great job with excellent pay - but by the time you're fannying about waiting on buses/trains, it's a good hour and a half before I get to work after leaving my digs. I do 20 hours a week but have been asked to spread it out over 5 days which is absolutely ridiculous, IMO.

No point in requesting a shift change until I get my timetable for the next semester either. <_<

3 hour shifts.

I live in Stirling and work in Cumbernauld - it's a great job with excellent pay - but by the time you're fannying about waiting on buses/trains, it's a good hour and a half before I get to work after leaving my digs. I do 20 hours a week but have been asked to spread it out over 5 days which is absolutely ridiculous, IMO.

No point in requesting a shift change until I get my timetable for the next semester either. <_<

There's a direct bus to the town centre from Stirling is there not? Shouldn't take that long.